Stop talking about boxing in an mma forum.

You're like one of those "wrestling is fake" guys. You're not funny, witty or original with your comments.

If you want to talk about guys punching eachother with big padded gloves then go to the boxing forum. This Forum is for fans of real fighting, or atleast the closest thing to real fighting while still being a sport.

OR what??
white%2Bwalker.gif

But "striking is real fighting, grappling isn't real fighting." Non-strikers even if they are top 5 or former champions are soccer moms... and soccer dads.

/striking fanboy
I'd like to see you get your arm broken by a bluebelt in bjj.

I just find it annoying seeing boxing fans hate on mma in an mma forum. They don't like the fact that their sport is dying.

It's better than all the bullshit wrestling talk. At least boxing is a real combat sport.

Not actors working off a script, with choreographed moves.

If you want to talk about guys punching eachother with big padded gloves then go to the boxing forum. This Forum is for fans of real fighting, or atleast the closest thing to real fighting while still being a sport.

Then YOU tell CONOR to shut his fucking mouth.

Ok?

I agree... I don't mean to overstep, but I don't think the mods should allow 15,000 Conor vs Floyd posts on this forum either.

BJ Penn posts about that crap every 5 minutes and it's annoying AF!

The sports are part of each other.

That said, there's a bunch of conversations where someone brings up boxer X and I have no idea who the fuck they're talking about.

It'd just be easier to have a "fight discussion" sub-forum, where every art & org goes, which would slowly but surely grow to the #2 sub-forum behind UFC discussion.

I just find it annoying seeing boxing fans hate on mma in an mma forum. They don't like the fact that their sport is dying.
Nah, There Will Always Be Boxing (hey, it's Thomas Hauser's new book!) Just think about it, Boxing officially goes waaay back to the time when John Graham Chambers wrote The Queensberry Rules.

Not in the mood to slag off MMA, but I cannot forget that funny Bernard Hopkins comment, on whether he could be tempted to ever enter a cagefight: "I'm not interested in another guy sitting on top of me while his sweaty n*tsack is getting pushed in my face." :-D

Last edited:
Sounds like you're real salty and a fan of real crying

boxing is so damn boring , i tried watching it but gawd .... only few boxers can make it look exciting, lomachenko, pirog(retired)
And mma is always exciting? The average mma fight is just as boring as boxing. Maybe worse because it looks gay too

Nah, There Will Always Be Boxing (hey, it's Thomas Hauser's new book!) Just think about it, Boxing officially goes waaay back to the time when John Graham Chambers wrote The Queensberry Rules.

Not in the mood to slag off MMA, but I cannot forget that funny Bernard Hopkins comment, on whether he could be tempted to ever enter a cagefight: "I'm not interested in another guy sitting on top of me while his sweaty n*tsack is getting pushed in my face." :-D
In other words he's not interested in getting submitted in the first round like James Tony. Also pretty random to dig up a thread from January lol.

Back