Even Chael Sonnen won't discuss Mike Goldbergs removal from UFC

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

About 1 minutes in, says he wont publicly disclose while Goldberg was fired. Surprising that even Chael wouldn't break it

Im still bothered by the way Joe didnt even look at him or acknowledge Goldie at the very end of the last show.

Either he did something fuckng terrible, or everyone has been threatened with legal reprisals if they mention it.

Something went down that no one close to Mike wants to disclose. Maybe he is going through some shit.

LOL. As if Sonnen would have any insight into the matter.

Im still bothered by the way Joe didnt even look at him or acknowledge Goldie at the very end of the last show.

Either he did something fuckng terrible, or everyone has been threatened with legal reprisals if they mention it.
i got the feels when goldie was looking at joe, it was like he was waiting for joe to say goodbye and joe wouldnt look at him, im upset now thinking about it

i got the feels when goldie was looking at joe, it was like he was waiting for joe to say goodbye and joe wouldnt look at him, im upset now thinking about it

They used to be pals....Rogan should be ashamed.

rogan-goldberg.jpg

Goldie should bring him on a podcast and call him out in front of the whole world.

Proper. Joe darked him out at the end... No "mic cheers", nothing... It was like watching a dude try and get a "but you're still an awesome guy" compliment at the end of a relationship that never came.

They reduced him to thanking people by name during the credit roll, and faded his mic out during that.

It was disgusting, and Joe sold out on his old friend like it was nothing.

Yea probably some drug related stuff so they all don't say shit and let him be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back