Exposed: Illiterate Floyd Mayweather doesnt know how to FACT CHECK. Conor wins yet again

SkillsPayTheBills

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Claim made by Floyd's PR team:

Reality:
C2i-VKpUAAAQsZp.jpg

$35 million, $2.5 million who gives a shit?

Thats still bum change for Floyd

Agreed. People looked in idiots on those other threads claiming Conor was owned by that fugazi news Mayweather posted.

I think it's funny that the same people who complain about Conor always talking about money, now spend all day on Sherdog talking about how much money a boxer has....

$35 million, $2.5 million who gives a shit?

Thats still bum change for Floyd
Nobody knows their real net worth and how much liquid cash they have.

Last edited:
If Floyd's dubious PR "source" got Conor's net worth sooo wrong, what makes you think that that "sources" claim about Floyd's net worth is true

Use your head

If they so drastically low balled Conor's number, they can just as easily drastically OVER INFLATE Floyd's number

Floyd is no where near worth that - PLUS Floyd BURNS through money like crazy. IF Floyd doesnt get the fight with Conor hes been desperately chasing, Floyd could go broke within a few years

I can sense the desperation in floyd. Bitterness and jealousy is embedded in his bum soul.

If Floyd's dubious PR "source" got Conor's net worth sooo wrong, what makes you think that that "sources" claim about Floyd's net worth is true

Use your head

If they so drastically low balled Conor's number, they can just as easily drastically OVER INFLATE Floyd's number

Floyd is no where near worth that - PLUS Floyd BURNS through money like crazy. IF Floyd doesnt get the fight with Conor hes been desperately chasing, Floyd could go broke within a few years

IMG_0974.GIF

Isn't this the equivalent of a fat chick's friends telling everyone that she is not obese but just 'overweight?'

"But but his net worth is actually 3% of Floyd's net worth, not 0.3%!!"

Floyd could buy Conor and sell him a hundred times over

All those numbers are nonsense. Mayweather has made a lot more money but may have spent it all. Conor could be spending more than he makes or saving. None of those sites have any idea.

Who the hell knows if any of those websites are even accurate? Some say 2.5, some 22, this one is 35. They're just throwing out numbers

yeah but if they fight, floyds gonna win in the only way that matters, which is the fight. and i say that as someone who likes Connor.

Noticeed this too. But that's besides the point.

I'm amazed anyone gives a fuck about shit like this.

Noticeed this too. But that's besides the point.

I'm amazed anyone gives a fuck about shit like this.

Obviously BoxingIsLife does, poor sap gets all worked up Mcgregor related

Why is everyone concerned with how rich these rich people are? They aint giving me shit so I dont care I just want to see them punch eachother.

The TMZ shit around here is so over the top now.

How is this even something that concerns any of you enough to bother posting it?

Back