UFC Removes 1 Hand Grounded Opponent Rule

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Finally! Now if a fighter wants to be that ghey, they need to stick both hands on the mat and raise their bottoms in the air and look that dumb.

ULLa0vp-1024x503.png

http://entimports.com/2017/01/ufc-reveals-new-rule-changes-effective-immediately-for-2017-look/

How will Jon Jones win with such rules ?

So Tim Means fight.. still a DQ (or No Contest) because his knee was down. Which has been considered grounded

usa_today_9777675.0.jpeg

So Tim Means fight.. still a DQ (or No Contest) because his knee was down. Which has been considered grounded
Damn it why can't they ever get this shit right. Just legalize knees to grounded opponents already.

Sucks.

That was the best MMA technique for street fights. I was waiting for the day I would fight someone so i could put my hand on the floor to avoid kicks and knees to the head.

So simply extending your fingers at an opponent is now a foul? There's got to be more wording than that.

Do not agree with the heel to the kidney being allowed....stupid commissions..

usa_today_9777675.0.jpeg

I have no clue why everybody acted so surprised that it was illegal. He clearly had three points of contact with the ground, of course the left foot is counted as one.

I like the heel rule and the one hand rule.

Really knees should be legal on the ground and get rid of that 12-6 rule as well.

So simply extending your fingers at an opponent is now a foul? There's got to be more wording than that.
Too much wording constrains the refs and allows loopholes in the rule. Give the refs some freedom.

Finally! Now if a fighter wants to be that ghey, they need to stick both hands on the mat and raise their bottoms in the air and look that dumb.

ULLa0vp-1024x503.png

http://entimports.com/2017/01/ufc-reveals-new-rule-changes-effective-immediately-for-2017-look/
Umm no. The UFC does not make the rules the state and country athletic commission do except in the rare cases where ufc self-regulates. Currently not every state has adopted the new rules recommended by the ABC. So this article from a known shit site is just more shit.

gonna see mega spam heels to the back now.. watch.. that shit hurts

Back