Lando just like "platinium" is overrated on here

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Future champ pfff.. yeah sure he's very sloppy he hits hard but so does my dead father . He's not that great I can see him improving but his chin won't hold up , the tony fight knocked off a few years , hell even bj Penn would give him a run for his 15k

Pretty sure he's better than Platinum at least.

hell even bj Penn would give him a run for his 15k

Epic Fail

0 / 10

yHc9uwyQxSDBpJ3FtvSA_Stairs%20Power%20Wheel.gif

So what new fighter is not overrated?

Lando is legit.
Perry was hyped due to his antics at the weigh in as much as his fighting. He had one good fight imo.
Land has only been hyped due to his fights.
He gained ed a lot of hype from a loss because he fought so well against a top 3

Lol Lando has skills.

Platibum not so much, he's a bully fighter.

Future champ pfff.. yeah sure he's very sloppy he hits hard but so does my dead father . He's not that great I can see him improving but his chin won't hold up , the tony fight knocked off a few years , hell even bj Penn would give him a run for his 15k
I hope you follow in your father's foot steps.

And die.

Today.

Pretty shitty thread. He's looked good in all of his fights, including against top tier competition

Giving one of the best LWs in the UFC a tough fight is enough to earn a decent amount of hype imo, when you include in the fact that he highlight reel'd a tough vet like Makdessi his hype makes even more sense tbh.

Giving the the current #1 contender all he could handle on short notice >> Getting 3-0'd by a non top 15 fighter/model

<36><36><36><36><36><36><36>

Fall back, son

Back