wow no consolatory or respectful words from Georges on twitter for long time rival BJ Penn

Yea he knows BJ beat his ass the first time they fought.

Busted his face up.

He was acting out a replay of the fight with him being Yair and the bag being BJ.

GSP vs BJ in Metamoris 2017, BOOK IT!!

they have a long history, it's normal to show respect when a great of your generation falters

Georges instead posts some classless shadowboxing clip SMH

You girls crack me up.

Poor bj. He was very likely looking forward to Gsp's tweet.

I'm sure he only took this fight to get Georges' attention

they have a long history, it's normal to show respect when a great of your generation falters

The same BJ who accused him of roids and greasing? How shocking that he posts nothing and instead of a video of him shadowboxing.

BJ has always attacked and insulted GSP so I can't say any of this is surprising but Sherdog gonna Sherdog.

he looks slow and his technique is trash.

what's with that ugly teeping front kick lol. he'll get wrecked by any of the top 8

What the hell is he supposed to say? That was a train wreck. Sometimes it is better to just say nothing.

Quit being so over dramatic.
No one is under any obligation to talk about anyone else. People are such pussies these days. He didn't even mention Penn, he's simply advertising for a sponsor.
What a stupid post.

The same BJ who accused him of roids and greasing? How shocking that he posts nothing and instead of a video of him shadowboxing.

BJ has always attack and insulted GSP so ya.
Georges was the one that GREASED and he still can't let bygones be bygones, give BJ his props recognize his greatness?

SAD and PETTY

NOT A NICE GUY. FAKE

I would have preferred GSP to post something like this:

36iB5lW.gif.jpg

Quit being so over dramatic.
No one is under any obligation to talk about anyone else. People are such pussies these days. He didn't even mention Penn, he's simply advertising for a sponsor.
What a stupid post.
You are correct, sir.
carsonmcmahon.jpg

Back