Marc Diakese is a high quality prospect

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
He just survived his first real test in a very well rounded game fight in Perez. He showed some solid reflexes catching the kicks for a takdowns and had a nice little suplex. Showed some heart and some smarts after getting split up by Perez in the 2nd. I think Diakese is a possible contender if he continues to improve. Also Frankie Perez is a great fighter and will most likely win his next fight I see them feeding him someone less talented than Diakese.

He should fight David Teymur in London next.

Would be fireworks

umm... no. diakiese was -300 in that fight. he didn't look -300 in there.

He should fight David Teymur in London next.

Would be fireworks
Solid Matchmaking but I am a fan of both would bring in the fans though be a smart move for the UFC. Or have them both fight non English fighters on same card?

Guillard 2.0

<{cum@me}>

I think you mean Shane Burgos!
[<cena1}

[<cena1}
They cut his ponytail lol, I'm not live right now had to make some Greek Chicken for my son. With potatoes and cauliflower and olives stuffed with feta but I digress. Burgos is looking well rounded and lethal.

He has a high ceiling, but he's pretty raw in terms of actual skills. I think he would benefit greatly from moving to a bigger camp.

Was a pretty bad fight, but he needs to work on his game

[<cena1}
Yeah go make a thread on him he is only 25 looks like he could be in the mix. He is at the very least going to be a fan favorite for years to come.

Was a pretty bad fight, but he needs to work on his game
Was a bad fight but he won the fight on the parts of his game we did not know he had and showed he can take adversity. I doubt andyone said Marc by two round ground and pound/top control....

Last edited:
Was a bad fight but he won the fight on the parts of his game we did not know he had and showed he can take adversity. I doubt and said Marc by two round ground and pound/top control....

If you watch his fights outside of the UFC you will see that he always had good explosive takedowns. Nothing new.

Was a bad fight but he won the fight on the parts of his game we did not know he had and showed he can take adversity.
If you watch his fights outside of the UFC you will see that he always had good explosive takedowns. Nothing new.
Ehh I know but that wasn't on a much bigger stage in hostile territory.

he didn't let his hands go. he faught to cautious.

He has a high ceiling, but he's pretty raw in terms of actual skills. I think he would benefit greatly from moving to a bigger camp.
Hmmn I agree but what camp? The "big name" camps haven't been exactly on a good run lately.

Yeah go make a thread on him he is only 25 looks like he could be in the mix. He is at the very least going to be a fan favorite for years to come.
There's already enough about him haha. The haircut was awesome.

Back