Doo Ho Choi might get the titleshot if he wins and Holloway loses

That would be awesome.

Doo Doo likely gets the shot if that happens.

The bald one has taken a liking to him.

nah take a chance with Pettis.

at least Aldo Vs Pettis could do good number.

helax a little on Choi please.

prob depends on how much of a salary cut or other concession pettis will take - everything is negotiable - also, i wonder if choi needs a bit more promotion before that, seems premature since he hasnt been promoted that much and sherdog hasnt really taken extreme views on him yet and created 1,000 threads about him yet - doubt hes a casual interest either, although im sure he'll be big back in korea

Pettis has shown himself to be a prize fuck up. Even if he beats Max there's no way they'll trust him to headline a card again any time soon.

If Choi puts on a good show this weekend he's in with a chance.

prob depends on how much of a salary cut or other concession pettis will take - everything is negotiable - also, i wonder if choi needs a bit more promotion before that, seems premature since he hasnt been promoted that much and sherdog hasnt really taken extreme views on him yet and created 1,000 threads about him yet - doubt hes a casual interest either, although im sure he'll be big back in korea
Choi will be self-promoted by punching a hole in Cub's head.

Pettis unifies the title with Aldo if that happens. Choi possibly fights the winner, maybe after another top 10 win.

nah take a chance with Pettis.

at least Aldo Vs Pettis could do good number.

helax a little on Choi please.
I have been sleeping on him but have recently went back and watched some of his fights and reconsidered he is quick , accurate and talented . he has more Ko's than mike "flash in the pan" Perry

It is a real possibility, especially if he were to finish Cub in the same fashion he has others in the UFC.

Max already obliterated Swanson, so it wouldn't make any sense.

If Choi was Irish then it might make sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back