Has Brock Lesnar gotten to the bottom of this yet? Any news on his USADA case?

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Very interested in this particular case, Brock is an exciting fighter and he could come back in the same card as Jon Jones. If I recall correctly, there is a poster on here who actually trains with him and could provide us some valuable info, I think it was @D 1 Wrestler

Great question, last I seem to remember, his team asked for and was granted some extra time to state there case.

Is this right?

Rematch with Mark Hunt. Gotta hear that pre-fight shit talking

Yea hes leaving no stone unturned. stay posted

Last edited:
He's still "investigating". As as he's still suspended as long at he's doing that, I doubt USADA cares.

Just to get it out of the way: Brock Lesnar is objectively on steroids and anyone who genuinely thinks otherwise should be lined up against a wall and shot for being so impossibly stupid

But yeah, he apparently cited foot cream/eye drops for his positive test, but before the fight when he had to fill out a form he said he didn't take anything like that. He's basically going to delay hearings non stop until people stop caring, which they pretty much already have.

Used same dick pills as Jones because his Dick is too big.
DowKEtWnLZcru.gif

He's probably out there in the woods, as we speak, looking for that one deer who planted the roids.

Just to get it out of the way: Brock Lesnar is objectively on steroids and anyone who genuinely thinks otherwise should be lined up against a wall and shot for being so impossibly stupid

But yeah, he apparently cited foot cream/eye drops for his positive test, but before the fight when he had to fill out a form he said he didn't take anything like that. He's basically going to delay hearings non stop until people stop caring, which they pretty much already have.

It's REAL TO ME!

His eye drops and foot cream were analysed by Scott Analytics (yes, the same Paul Scott that was Anderson Silva's witness). They didnt find anything in teh eye drops (which is no surprise) and didnt gfid anything in the foot cream despite analysing it three times..

His eye drops and foot cream were analysed by Scott Analytics (yes, the same Paul Scott that was Anderson Silva's witness). They didnt find anything in teh eye drops (which is no surprise) and didnt gfid anything in the foot cream despite analysing it three times..

It's almost as if his body isn't achievable naturally and he's been abusing steroids for years or something

Perhaps they should "anal"lyze it.

Why hasn't his win over Hunt been overturned yet? The inconsistencies of commissions baffles my mind. I think there has been at least one case where a loss was turned into a win, whereas other times the win has remained (Rothwell/Vera).

It should at least be a NC. It has been 5 freaking months now.

It's almost as if his body isn't achievable naturally and he's been abusing steroids for years or something

Nah bro. You can totally be 300 lbs natty. Just gotta be a hard working genetic freak who eats enough raw eggs.

Nah bro. You can totally be 300 lbs natty. Just gotta be a hard working genetic freak who eats enough raw eggs.

You have to grow up on a dairy farm and you can have 18 pectoral muscles at age 39

Back