This has to be the dumbest Dana White quote ever

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"Can't stand soccer. It's the least-talented sport on Earth. There's a reason three-year-olds can play soccer. When you're playing a game when the net is that big and the score is 3-1 (and that's a blowout) are you kidding me? You know how untalented you have to be to score three times when the net is that big? "

There are so many dumb quotes to choose from.
Straight to the hospital was a good one.
Encouraging guys to beat each other off was another gem.

If you want him out the house, beat him off.

Dumb comment of course.

It is perhaps the easiest sport on the planet to start playing from nothing, but its ceiling for skill is huge.

Yes, like most US/Americans, he finds no interest in soccer. That's news? /sigh

Soccer sucks ass. The athletes are some of the wimpiest out there. I watched it once, but what I remember most was them falling down a lot and crying like pussies.

Dana White crapping on soccer actually makes him more likeable.

It's the type of thing, that if he tried it, he would look fucking silly in doing so.

yeah literally anyone can play soccer. the best soccer players are the best athletes out of literally everyone on earth.

unlike the nba where you just have to be the best out of 2-3 thousand 7 foot people on earth.

Hmmm never thought about it like that... danas right, soccer sucks

It is perhaps the easiest sport on the planet to start playing from nothing, but its ceiling for skill is huge.

No, it isn't. Track and field is the easiest. You just have to fucking....run. ANYONE can do that.

It's one of those sports that you can skip any game unless it's tied in the last ten minutes...in that case you can just watch those ten minutes

Let's all be honest here. Does anyone actually like soccer?

Football, not soccer, is the most interesting sport on this planet. Period.
...MMA comes straight after.

Let's all be honest here. Does anyone actually like soccer?
3 billion or so watched the world cup, does that help?
dana be ...
salty-concept-dark-blue-background-34918585.jpg

I knew you Americans wouldn't understand

Back