BJ Penn

Non-MMA:
Dave Chapelle
Ben Shapiro
The Undertaker
Colin Mochrie
Ryan Stiles
Wayne Brady

That he actually asked Jones for one example of "I know every opponents every move, every tendency, which way they move, favorite part of the cage", that was absolute bullshit. The dudes been smoking all day every day since highschool, getting blackout drunk and snorting coke, his fucking mind is gone.

Dude couldn't remember one single example of his notes he wrote on his phone that he reads daily.

Mark Hunt
Ronda
McGregor
Dana (again)
GPS

The Diaz Brothers with Uncle Joey "Coco" Diaz.
Dave Chappelle with Bill Burr and Eddie Bravo.
2 hours with just young Jamie.

Cruz would suck the fun out of the show.

Lorenzo fertitta.

More respected doctors, philosophers.

Would love to see Nate Diaz on without Nick so you can get the real guy and not the little bro

Mine looks like this.

MMA:
The Diaz brothers
Dominick Cruz
Firas Zahabi
Conor McGregor
CM Punk
BJ Penn

Non-MMA:
Dave Chapelle
Ben Shapiro
The Undertaker
Colin Mochrie
Ryan Stiles
Wayne Brady

Nate not nick,cant be assed listening to a fully delusional guy for 2hrs.
Ronda and travis at the same time would be cool

Non mma

Trump

MMA:
CM Punk

Joe: "That was a very cerebral punch you threw, and you probably were overtrained but it was a perfect punch. Is it correct you were a student of Dr. Croqueachitue in the Himalayas and you have a black belt in breathing? You my man are a baaaad motherfucker for doing this."

CM:".....I like Pepsi!"

I was a fan when I was a kid, I'd still like to hear what he has to say about stuff even though I haven't watched WWE in nearly two decades.
I guess it would be interesting as he said to Ariel Helwani that if MMA wa more popular when he got into professional wrestling then he would have competed in MMA or tried too so that would be an interesting topic imo

Mike Goldberg...

LCyghqU_zpsl44b63ev.gif

Back