There is no love for Mighty Mouse title fight?

Rubberman1

John Rambo Life Lessons
@purple
Reaction score
What makes it so hard for the casuals to care about the 125 pound male fighters? Any ideas on how to make it more popular?

The season premiere of the Ultimate Fighter 24 was the lowest rating premiere episode of the series.

SportsTVRatings reports an overnight number just just 370,000 for the 1st episode of TUF 24. It is the lowest rating for a TUF season premiere in the show’s history. The previous low was479,000 for TUF 23: Team Joanna vs. Team Claudia. It should be noted that this does not include +3 DVR numbers, which bumped the TUF 23 premiere numbers up to 705,000.

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Unless MM loses, no one will even remember it

What makes it so hard for the casuals to care about the 125 pound male fighters? Any ideas on how to make it more popular?

Because the just bleeds think that because he's small they can beat him up. Also, casuals don't like his style. Even the UFC had issues giving him the respect he deserves remember how long it took him to get #1 P4P.

Tim was my top 2 favorite of the show. But i can't root for a guy who got choked out by Hiro, but took a win because he was saved by the bell.

HiromasaGuillotine_zpsjw6ma8sm.gif

The right hand is upright, held up by Hiro's choke; but the left hand goes totally limp. Notice the bounce as well. His legs also move in tandem with his arm (stiffens up) where I suspect he went unconscious.

Oddly enough, they edited out the aftermath. You would think they'd show the face of relief (or disappointment) on Tim's face as they pulled Hiro away, but nada. I suspect he stood up dazed and confused and they cut it out.

Last edited:
I enjoy watching MM fight.

Dude puts on a clinic every fight, and is fast as f*ck.

DJ is my favorite fighters. Very excited for tomorrow.

Also believe it or not, DJ has gained new fans over the last year or so. It was way worse before. Just enjoy.

I enjoy watching MM fight.

Dude puts on a clinic every fight, and is fast as f*ck.

When you have to watch the fight in slowmo to fully understand what is going on I'm not so sure it is that enjoyable.

Watching kids play basketball at double speed doesn't make it NBA.

Tim was my top 2 favorite of the show. But i can't root for a guy who got choked out by Hiro, but took a win because he was saved by the bell.

The right hand is upright, held up by Hiro's choke; but the left hand goes totally limp. Notice the bounce as well. His legs also move in tandem with his arm (stiffens up) where I suspect he went unconscious.
He argubably lost that fight with Eric Shelton too

Some people like fat girls, redheads, fake tiddies....I don't worry about it too much.

Do your thing, man. Get in where you fit in.

Like all MM threads some guy makes a thread about why nobody cares MM fighting a few ones acts mean and says nobody cares MM fighting a few ones says MM is awesome and p4p material for sure and after 2 or 3 pages of posts those threads become history...
And I am listening this right now ıf u want some good music here u go...

Just tell me who were MM last 3 opponents (without looking fight finder).

There ya go, you don't remember. MM is probably the best p4p fighter right now, but he needs to let go 125 and move up to 135 and challenge whoever has the belt.

Just tell me who were MM last 3 opponents (without looking fight finder).

DJ's last 3 opponents were good though...

Cejudo, Dodson, and Horiguchi? All of those are very good challengers.

Oddly enough, they edited out the aftermath. You would think they'd show the face of relief (or disappointment) on Tim's face as they pulled Hiro away, but nada. I suspect he stood up dazed and confused and they cut it out.

Wow! Thanks for that. I did not see that fight yet, but heard about Tim getting saved by the bell. I also thought the Shelton fight was close enough for a round 3.

Wow! Thanks for that. I did not see that fight yet, but heard about Tim getting saved by the bell. I also thought the Shelton fight was close enough for a round 3.
Since were all s***ing on Tim lol (I actually think he's very entertaining), I felt he was also on the easier side of the bracket.

Back