Would Conor actually defend against Khabib? Or vacate?

Drunk Bum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
15230830_10154751048927020_8461190602152484946_n.jpg

Admit it Conor fanboys, he will duck Khabib till he runs from the 155 division as well.

He's always ducking someone in your mind huh? Conor bless.

3) go after WW title to make you guys more butthurt.

Conor "0 title defenses" McDucker

If he goes to WW, the only butt that will be hurt is going to be Conor's, after the raping he receives
didn't they say that was what Eddie was gonna do too?

I'm one of the biggest Khabib fans going and no where near a McGregor fan, but it's hard to doubt McGregor now, I think he will fight Khabib.

Khabib is superior in one aspect but McGregor is superior in another, it makes for an intriguing fight.

Conor looked like a Chubby WW against Nate and is not big for that weight class , He was much sharper at 155 in that rematch and had a size advantage against Alvarez , Let's be real Tyron has more power and would rag doll Conor to the ground if he wanted to.

I think it's important to mention that orcas are actually members of the dolphin family.

No, I and many others picked him to win by KO against Eddie - a LW that looks like a BW standing next to Conor. Conor fought against a LW as a bigger LW. If he goes to WW, it would be like Leonardo DiCaprio getting raped by a grizzly bear in The Revenant.

If he's smart he'll avoid fighting Khabib.

He's always ducking someone in your mind huh? Conor bless.

Well he just got stripped, pal. That's a stone cold fact.

Your hero is a fraud. If you had any sense of honour you'd chastise the bum. Not deify him.

If anybody thinks he will defend you are what's known in the confidence game as a mark. And that's exactly what the UFC thinks of you too.

Bless yourself, Buckwheat.

Khabib is the most dangerous guy for McG now. He has a single-minded approach with his wrestling and everyone can agree that's Conor's weakness. If Khabib beats Ferguson, it would be hard to deny him a title shot. My guess is Conor fights Diaz again which would be the safest fight for him.

They only reason he would duck 155 is if he went to 170, you cant duck by going up weight.

Well he just got stripped, pal. That's a stone cold fact.

Your hero is a fraud. If you had any sense of honour you'd chastise the bum. Not deify him.

If anybody thinks he will defend you are what's known in the confidence game as a mark. And that's exactly what the UFC thinks of you too.

Bless yourself, Buckwheat.
Translation:"I'm so ignorant I can't stand when people have different opinions than me. Conor isn't fighting who I want him to so I'll just chalk it up to ducking."

Translation:"I'm so ignorant I can't stand when people have different opinions than me. Conor isn't fighting who I want him to so I'll just chalk it up to ducking."

You're a sheep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back