Conor McGregor? Saves little boy being bullied

That reminds me, any news on Mayhem Miller?
I haven't heard of any SWAT team going after him for a while.

4th time, going for a sherdog record or what?

4th time, going for a sherdog record or what?
Saw the video only had like 100 views, doubted it was posted here already but obviously must be other versions, which is why it's being reposted.

No need to get your panties in a bunch duplicate thread will be closed or assimilated soon.

I am starting to like this guy. But it has more to do with Tommy toe holds Connor personality then Conor himself

Should have done what Billy Bob did in Bad Santa...

"I beat the shit out of some kids today. But it was for a purpose. It made me feel good about myself. It was like I did something constructive with my life or something, I dunno, like I accomplished something."

Sigh.. its not him
Or is it?

Approval-thumbs-up-GIF-34.gif

Actual superheros fighting crime....

Actual superheros fighting crime....

his MMA fight with his half-brother really messed up his rep. Ever since then and all those interviews I've looked at him a little different

Did you not see the fear in that young mans eyes? Of course it was McGod breaking that up....nobody strikes the fear into the heart of a child like the presence of McGod does.

truly a once in a lifetime person/hero. great time to be alive.

#conorbless.

McGregor is the Green Knight

his MMA fight with his half-brother really messed up his rep. Ever since then and all those interviews I've looked at him a little different

What happened in the fight? Or were u referring to just the fact he fought his brother?

Back