People are selling UFC 205 weigh in tickets

WarVitor

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
on ebay from 50$ to 300$.... Would anyone actually buy that ? Do you think that would actually make the UFC think about charging for weigh in tickets next time they are in NYC ?

Who could have respect for someone who pays like that to see weigh ins, ffs

Maybe Dana can give Conor a belt for recycled trash talk or being a lousy sportsman or something he can prance around with while calling other fighters bums and monkeys

It's not even weigh ins. It's fake weigh ins. It's like the WWE of weigh ins.

Do they even have tickets for weigh ins?

When I've been it was just a line up until capacity was filled.

Maybe it's a Fight Club thing?

Just bought 8, 1 for me and my 7 bags of cash

Do they even have tickets for weigh ins?

When I've been it was just a line up until capacity was filled.

Maybe it's a Fight Club thing?

Yes they have tickets for the 205 weigh in. They went "on sale" last week for free.

They sold them for 204 as well I think, I'm pretty sure I recall seeing them on ticketmaster.

Edit - maybe they were free too as per the post above, I didn't actually click further and look

Would anyone actually buy that ?

There were idiots buying Twinkies by the pallet a couple years ago just because some other idiot told em they werent gonna be in stores anymore
Morons will buy anything

beXvUH5.jpg

everyone wants to be a part of history.

And so it begins....

Who could have respect for someone who pays like that to see weigh ins, ffs

Maybe Dana can give Conor a belt for recycled trash talk or being a lousy sportsman or something he can prance around with while calling other fighters bums and monkeys

Especially now they don't do the big LIVE official weigh ins, for me it takes a lot of attraction away from anticipating guys missing weight etc.

Are they not supposed to be free? I thought selling them was illegal

This is such a sad image.

Has there ever been another time in history when we worshiped such feeble idols?
They are having a great time by the looks of it.

I wasn't there.

You can't fap with that many people around.

Remember when weigh ins weren't a big deal, they'd hold them at studio 54 nightclub in Vegas

This is such a sad image.

Has there ever been another time in history when we worshiped such feeble idols?
Chill the fuck out. You are there in Vegas to see fights and it's something fun to get you away from the gambling tables.

Takes like 5 minutes, people pretending this is crazy make me laugh.

So you're telling me I can sell my weigh in tickets that I got for free to some clueless derp and make a profit Hmmmmm. . .

Chill the fuck out. You are there in Vegas to see fights and it's something fun to get you away from the gambling tables.

Takes like 5 minutes, people pretending this is crazy make me laugh.

Don't pop a blood vessel trying to get me to chill out.

Back