Luis "King Kong" Ortiz (elite A+ level athlete) would destroy HW division with 8 months of training

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score
I rewatched some of his fights lately as he has a fight coming up soon and I'm convinced that there's no HW athlete in combat sports that is more athletic than this guy.

He's a legit A+ level athlete. He's 6 foot 4 with the physique of DC. Very scary guy.

Also, he's a very tricky southpaw with incredible footwork and movement. HW division is the division in MMA where boxing is more important than in the lower divisions because those guys have so much more power in their hands. It is also a division where historically one-dimensional fighters thrived the most. Also, MMA HW division in UFC is much weaker than it was in PRIDE, I don't think anyone would be able to provide an answer for that level of athleticism and elite boxing. His style of boxing is perfect for MMA, it would be hard to deal with his fast footwork and mastery of range plus his power with 4oz would be brutal.

He's 343-19 as an amateur, 25-0 as a pro.

In USA, elite big athletes go to sports with money but in Cuba they go to combat sports.

Look at his athleticism and movement here:

He absolutely dismantles everyone they put in front of him, he's very technical and methodical but also ferocious. Everyone at HW division is scared of him, Fury, Klitschko, Joshua, Wilder... They don't want to have anything to do with this man. They're all running scared. I wouldn't be surprised if Ortiz is actually the best HW boxer at the moment.

i1m56z.gif

Mate, shut the fuck up with your constant bullshit.

Like James Toney?

Maybe this guy will be the next Art Jimmerson.

Let him watch one Jared Rosholt fight and he is UFC champion.

Wilder, Klitschko, Haye, AJ & Tyson Fury

could get past MMA HWs too.

But they couldn't get past USADA

I agree he could be the best HW in boxing right now.

I doubt he'd ever feel the need to fight in MMA, so doubt we'll ever know how he would fair.

I agree he could be the best HW in boxing right now.

I doubt he'd ever feel the need to fight in MMA, so doubt we'll ever know how he would fair.

Everyone is scared of him in boxing. He's the most feared HW combat sports athlete at the moment.

Don't understand why everyone is so adamant that there are little to no "A-level" athletes in MMA, how is it so hard to accept
I'm a big fan of Ortiz very fun to watch and looks a lot bigger than he actually is with impressive speed and movement but I'm not sure he would get past USADA also he is most likely focused on winning titles on boxing with 0 interest in MMA, other than that he would definately do well

I rewatched some of his fights lately as he has a fight coming up soon and I'm convinced that there's no HW athlete in combat sports that is more athletic than this guy.

He's a legit A+ level athlete. He's 6 foot 4 with the physique of DC. Very scary guy.

Also, he's a very tricky southpaw with incredible footwork and movement. HW division is the division in MMA where boxing is more important than in the lower divisions because those guys have so much more power in their hands. It is also a division where historically one-dimensional fighters thrived the most. Also, MMA HW division in UFC is much weaker than it was in PRIDE, I don't think anyone would be able to provide an answer for that level of athleticism and elite boxing. His style of boxing is perfect for MMA, it would be hard to deal with his fast footwork and mastery of range plus his power with 4oz would be brutal.

He's 343-19 as an amateur, 25-0 as a pro.

In USA, elite big athletes go to sports with money but in Cuba they go to combat sports.

Look at his athleticism and movement here:

He absolutely dismantles everyone they put in front of him, he's very technical and methodical but also ferocious. Everyone at HW division is scared of him, Fury, Klitschko, Joshua, Wilder... They don't want to have anything to do with this man. They're all running scared. I wouldn't be surprised if Ortiz is actually the best HW boxer at the moment.

i1m56z.gif

One word Steriodssssssssssss

any relations to Tito Ortiz?

There must be, it's a very rare last name and they look almost identical. I bet he is Tito's little brother, hopeully the skull cracking issue is not genetic.

LOL at calling that steroid abusing cuban an A level athlete, A level athletes don't get into combat sports.

Don't understand why everyone is so adamant that there are little to no "A-level" athletes in MMA, how is it so hard to accept
I'm a big fan of Ortiz very fun to watch and looks a lot bigger than he actually is with impressive speed and movement but I'm not sure he would get past USADA also he is most likely focused on winning titles on boxing with 0 interest in MMA, other than that he would definately do well

Do you think he is an A-level athlete?

Lol everytime someone mentions Ortiz it reminds me of this

"KING KONG U WANNA SEE ME BEAT THAT BIG MUTHAFUCKA??!!"

Back