UFC Giving Jessica Eye 1 More Chance

Project 86

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
UFC tells Jessica Eye she has ‘one more chance,’ so 'Evil' decides to not fight for a 'worry-free' year

"We start talking about everything and how he feels that I'm just stuck in this funk and he's seen other fighters go through it. I said, 'if you want to give me another chance, you can. I'm taking a year off. I'm going to train probably after the first of the year. I'm going to hang out, do some cross training, make some other decisions in my life, but I don't plan to come back for a while,'" Eye explained to Fox Sports.

"[Sean Shelby] said, 'Dana did message me and told me what you talked about and I'm going to keep you on the roster. I'm going to give you another chance.'
http://www.mmamania.com/2016/10/27/...ore-chance-next-fight-womens-bantamweight-mma

seriously Jessica must give some good head to keep her job on 4 straight losses

<mma4>

She's not even a remotely entertaining fighter. God damn.

Jared Rosholt goes like 6-2 in the UFC and gets cut for being boring. Jessica Eye goes like 1-6 in the UFC and is boring as fuck and gets to stick around.

Nice female privilege

You guys are acting like 135 is so deep. She is a known fighter, lost to solid chicks. Some were pretty damn close.

Give her a step down, if shd loses cut her. But the division needs all the people it can get.

Meh, I'm going to do some other shit for awhile and do some training when I get ready.

OK, Jessica. We'll keep your spot warm.

Well she better put that last weigh in show to good use then

Jared Rosholt goes like 6-2 in the UFC and gets cut for being boring. Jessica Eye goes like 1-6 in the UFC and is boring as fuck and gets to stick around.

Nice female privilege

Pretty much. She should be gone. There are other prospects that would not only love to have a shot, but actually show up to fight.

You guys are acting like 135 is so deep. She is a known fighter, lost to solid chicks. Some were pretty damn close.

Give her a step down, if shd loses cut her. But the division needs all the people it can get.

They released Kaufman though who was 1-2 with the losses both to top girls (and a loss to Eye overturned to an NC, but a lot of people thought she won that).

BRING BACK SARAH, we never even got to see Sarah vs Sara.

Nice female privilege

It's worth it for the weigh in.

<{ByeHomer}>

I think she's ugly so i'd cut her.

JJ, KK, Paige, and Miesha can't carry the whole roster looks wise. Some of these fighters need to step up

Nice female privilege
Bigfoot was 1-7-1 when he was cut.

I wonder if the year long wait might relate to Jessica hoping that a 125 lbs division might get established during that time interval. Maybe Dana even hinted at the possibility to her?

A rational thought on Sherdog? Surely you jest.

Back