Don't sleep on Eddie's striking

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Eddie has very good boxing and excellent counters. Dont expect the striking to be a squash match for Conor. Eddie has some good hands as well, especially against pressure fighters, as shown in his most recent fight against Dos Anjos.
3o6Zt1UhUkZbFKeNQk.gif

I'm not saying he might be better than Conor in the striking department, but he is better at striking than people are giving him credit for.
Don't sleep on Eddie's striking.

Hardcore fans know Eddies got a good all-around game.

I'm not impressed by his wild swings. No precision just hit and hope punches. Aldo tried that...look what happened.

As long as Eddie doesn't end up sleeping on his striking.

dude put RDA on queer street with those bombs.

i would love to see eddie catch conor and a replay of the RDA finish would happen.

i think eddie is better than nate diaz. i think eddie has this if he uses an all around mma gameplan. hes better than conor everywhere except standing.

I want to see him strike with Conor.

I hope he does.

Hope is not sleeping it's love it's faith it's destiny.

Do it.

I'm not impressed by his wild swings. No precision just hit and hope punches. Aldo tried that...look what happened.
You have no idea what you're talking about, Eddie has very technical tight boxing. And Aldo landed a hard shot on Conor that cut him, Conor at the same time found his Chin. Could have been a double KO

Eddie has very good boxing and excellent counters. Dont expect the striking to be a squash match for Conor. Eddie has some good hands as well, especially against pressure fighters, as shown in his most recent fight against Dos Anjos.
3o6Zt1UhUkZbFKeNQk.gif

I'm not saying he might be better than Conor in the striking department, but he is better at striking than people are giving him credit for.
I think a lot of people, like myself, think that he could beat Conor standing up. But he could also get knocked the fuck out. But if he takes it to the ground, he is almost guaranteed to at least control, if not finish it there.

3o6Zt1UhUkZbFKeNQk.gif

Do you have a gif of the set-up to that? Most if that gif was a flurry trying to finish but I'd like to see how that initial combo starts.

Hardcore fans know Eddies got a good all-around game.
One does not need to be well rounded to beat Connie. Just take him down lol

Hell I think even I could do it. Hold my beer.

Do you have a gif of the set-up to that? Most if that gif was a flurry trying to finish but I'd like to see how that initial combo starts.
I was actually interested in that initial set up as well to see if it resembles anything Conor might do but I had a hard time just finding this gif to begin with.

The one time I slept on Eddie's striking, it was one uncomfortable motherfucker, I'll tell you that.

You have no idea what you're talking about, Eddie has very technical tight boxing. And Aldo landed a hard shot on Conor that cut him, Conor at the same time found his Chin. Could have been a double KO
Talking out of your arse. He didn't cut him. Left a slight red mark. Wouldn't have even bruised him.

Back