Does UFC have right to know birth gender?

heatbag

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Simple questions, not so simple answers . Let's say the UFC is interested in signing a fighter, do they have the right to ask or investigate gender at birth. Is it more difficult for them to find this information on athletes from countries like Russia, China or Brazil ? Have we already seen a person born male actually fight a female in the UFC but don't know?

Have we already seen a person born male actually fight a female in the UFC but don't know?
f8c467ce48ebb13b36f271ef3d3a3635

Possibly..

Complex issue that arose during the "Fallon Fox saga."

The majority of the opinion within the industry is that the political correctness that comes with LGBT equality stops when people's personal safety is at risk.

Women should have the right to know if they are fighting a man or not, and men should have the right to know if they are fighting a woman (not that that would ever happen).

not-a-lady-o.gif

Simple questions, not so simple answers . Let's say the UFC is interested in signing a fighter, do they have the right to ask or investigate gender at birth. Is it more difficult for them to find this information on athletes from countries like Russia, China or Brazil ? Have we already seen a person born male actually fight a female in the UFC but don't know?

If they get suspicious, I believe it's their right. Like that female 800 metres track and field athlete that got investigated by some comission, and recently won the olympic gold, but still looked like a man.

I would guess so. Otherwise that means the UFC has been assuming peoples genders this whole time.

Athletic commissions do, and they are the ones who sanction UFC fights.

If they get suspicious, I believe it's their right. Like that female 800 metres track and field athlete that got investigated by some comission, and recently won the olympic gold, but still looked like a man.
I guess most sport will have to deal with this in some fashion, maybe we will see a dude vs transgender hockey fight before a UFC fight.

Yes, bone density, muscle mass depend on your development as teenager.
you can't sanctionize a fight between a transgender or a former man and a woman, it'd be criminal.

BTW FUCK Political Correctness

Yes

and on a side note people shouldn't be allowed to use whatever bathroom they please either. Your mental issues over your gender shouldn't be forced onto the rest of world and cause issues that can put people at risk.

Back