What would you like to see the new owners do? And be legit. You know they are watching.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Sign Gsp if that is a real thing
2. Create tourneys. Even the kind that might require you to fight three times in one night!
3. Freak fights are good for boosting a card.

Ban louisBolanos from all your events

Not show any blatantly obvious and undeservered favoritism towards Conor

Last edited:
Pay the fighters 50% of the revenue and schedule Ronda vs Cyborg at who gives a shit weight. :D

i think i speak for most sherdoggers when i say we want to see conor sodomize an opponent in the cage.... but then switch positions, cause we all know conor only has 8mins of stamina ;)

Bring in pride rules. I wouldn't ever say a thing about legitimacy again and embrace the 'talk shit to win' UFC mentality. Shit, I'd even start rooting for McGregor.

For a serious response, get "octagon control" removed as a judging category. You score points by landing significant strikes or threatening submission attempts, not by laying on, running from, or holding your opponent.

Get rid of shitbok and let fighters get as much money as they can in sponsors

Bring 'em back...

Nq1KsuO.gif

Make rich celebs buy their own expensive tickets.

Apologize to GSP and sign him to whatever terms and money he wants.

Annual GP tourney so more fighters can have something nice to put on their resumes and we can see some matchups that we otherwise wouldn't. Something nice to see if this fighter gets past that guy, he will face this other guy.

Ditch the ring girl outfits and replace with the tiniest g-strings that barely cover anything.

I like your first two.

I'd add in "make HI in charge of everything".

1. Sign Gsp
2. Your a promotion company, you should understand the importance of communication. hire real professional translators.
3. more live content on FightPass

1. Sign more talent to make the divisions healthy again.
2. Stop giving people instant titleshot rematches; stop giving people free title shots without working their way up the division.
3. Stop keeping WMMA fighters around when they have a huge losing streak or they fail to perform over and over.
4. Remove Reebok.

Get rid of Reebok and stop giving certain fighters special treatment

stop looking for these bs money fights and give the title sots to who earned them

Make rich celebs buy their own expensive tickets.

Apologize to GSP and sign him to whatever terms and money he wants.

Annual GP tourney so more fighters can have something nice to put on their resumes and we can see some matchups that we otherwise wouldn't. Something nice to see if this fighter gets past that guy, he will face this other guy.

Ditch the ring girl outfits and replace with the tiniest g-strings that barely cover anything.
The ring girl thing is a bit tasteless. But the rest of that sounds about perfect.

Back