Nick Diaz getting high with Snoop Dogg

Transcend81

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Last week it was Tommy Chong, this week it's Snoop Dogg:

Joe Schilling is there too.

Seems like Nick and Joe are on a 'Stoner Legends' tour of some sort.

Tommy Chong video for those who missed it.

Give him his own show on Vice already. "Nick Diaz Gets Stoned With the World" I'd watch.

danasnoop.gif

Snoop listening to corridos?
Thats dope

Chilling with nick and Nate would be an awesome reality show

Judging by the videos I would have to disagree. Nobody really says anything or does anything. They're just sitting around.

Diaz bros are entertaining fighters but they are way to punch drunk to be able to say anything meaningful, a reality show with them would be boring

That's the difference between Dana and Diaz. Dana is, "LOOK AT ME I'M NEXT TO SNOOP DOG!" and Diaz is like,"What's up Snoop? What you been up to? Wanna smoke a blunt?" Dana looks like a fan girl and Diaz looked like they were equals.

I would like America see these athletes smoke a blunt and then go out for a 10 mile swim. It would be entertaining watching the media cover this reality show.

That's the difference between Dana and Diaz. Dana is, "LOOK AT ME I'M NEXT TO SNOOP DOG!" and Diaz is like,"What's up Snoop? What you been up to? Wanna smoke a blunt?" Dana looks like a fan girl and Diaz looked like they were equals.

I bet it was actually the other way around

Snoop saw diaz and was like whats up motherfucker wanna get high

Ruining his retirement, I mean his career.

Dude will be back for one fight, and will lose and retire all over again. Lol!

Judging by the videos I would have to disagree. Nobody really says anything or does anything. They're just sitting around.

Well, they're high. Nothing has to happen, and it would be a good time.

Back