Conor McGregor vs Prime BJ Penn @ 155

Penn via
penn-rnc.gif

Prime Penn all day son.

Penn taking down McG? Nah, I don't see that happening. Penn has good boxing but McG's is better. Penn is a legend and an amazing fighter (when he has a proper training camp) but a fight with McG would not end well.

IDK who wins but Bj Penn is one of the toughest fighters of all time, Conor would not finish him and If it goes to the mat it's a wrap. Conor would have to keep him at range and avoid the clinch, would be an interesting fight.

Conor via head clean off.

Conor pings the head off him in the first. Penn couldn't even beat Edgar after 3 attempts.

Conor loses all hypothetical match ups, everybody would beat him. He happens to win only in reality.

Conor via head clean off.

Conor pings the head off him in the first. Penn couldn't even beat Edgar after 3 attempts.
Not like Conor ever fought Edgar. The Penn who didn't fall in love with his striking would mix things up and take down Conor, take his back, and get a RNC. Penn took down WWs who were better grapplers than Conor.

Prime BJ Penn never faced anyone that was good enough to hurt him, Conor will land, Penn will fold like he always does. Easy win for Conor.

Penn has the chin to take Conor's shots and once he got the fight to the ground it'd be all over from there. It'd be an interesting fight but Penn would take it.

BJ wins 9 out of 10 times,his chin was just too good for Mac to knock him out,and he also could take down Conor if he wanted. Prime BJ also had good cardio,so besides an early flash KO(which is almost impossible,given BJ's chin) I don't see the irishman winning.

Prime BJ Penn never faced anyone that was good enough to hurt him, Conor will land, Penn will fold like he always does. Easy win for Conor.

Lol of course,the guy took a beating from Diaz and got pummeled for 15 minutes against Rory without even getting knocked down but Conor "Nate ate my shots cause he was too big" McGregor would put him out easily.

Penn folded like paper when facing guys that pressured him - Diaz, Rory, Edgar. Also he has a pretty shallow gas tank (much like McG)

I think McG would get the TKO or at least a UD.

BJ by RNC/kiss on cheek in 12 seconds.

"Motivated BJ Penn" is him beating Jens Pulver, Kenny Florian and Diego Sanchez. <24>

Back