Stipe Miocic is the man

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score

"How about a little Throw Back Thursday?
It was right around this moment that I thought..."Did this dude seriously just kick me in the face from all the way over there?" And yeah he really did kick me in the face from all the way over there.
I probably learned more from this loss than all my wins combined. Took me a while to get over this one too. But it might be one of the best things that ever happened in my career.
I've always gotten along with my opponents after fights. But I think I root for @stefan_struve a little bit more than the rest. He is one of the nicest, classiest guys you'll ever meet.
He's been through a lot the last few years so it's awesome to see him competing again. Always rooting for you big fella.
#tbt #ufc #skyscraper #strongstyle"

"How about a little Throw Back Thursday?
It was right around this moment that I thought..."Did this dude seriously just kick me in the face from all the way over there?" And yeah he really did kick me in the face from all the way over there.
I probably learned more from this loss than all my wins combined. Took me a while to get over this one too. But it might be one of the best things that ever happened in my career.
I've always gotten along with my opponents after fights. But I think I root for @stefan_struve a little bit more than the rest. He is one of the nicest, classiest guys you'll ever meet.
He's been through a lot the last few years so it's awesome to see him competing again. Always rooting for you big fella.
#tbt #ufc #skyscraper #strongstyle"

Bruh there's a reason I come on sherdog and not twitter

He didn't mention the eye poke, that is pretty classy. I bet that's part of the reason the loss was hard for him to get over.

Say what you will, but Stipe is a great guy who is also a great champ that doesnt beg for money fights.

Respect to an old school fighter

200w.gif

Stipe is cool. I became a fan after he responded to a Rogan question about an Overeem kick with "he kicks hard as shit, would you want to get kicked by him"... I liked the honesty haha.

Nice, good to see not everyone will stoop down to whoring themselves for more money, shows he can demand respect and be the baddest man on the planet, without disrespecting others and yourself.

He should take lessons from Connor on how to be a asshole cause he ain't going to make millions being respectful

Say what you will, but Stipe is a great guy who is also a great champ that doesnt beg for money fights.

Respect to an old school fighter

He has a very unique voice, too. Every time I hear him talk, I think it reminds me of someone or something, but I can never place it.

He has a very unique voice, too. Every time I hear him talk, I think it reminds me of someone or something, but I can never place it.
He's pretty much the prototypical Northeast Ohioan. I grew up in Cleveland and he reminds me of home each time he speaks.

The voice thing... there is kind of a Huey Lewis sound to it.

But yes Stipe is VERY good for the sport. Badass and cool guy

He should take lessons from Connor on how to be a asshole cause he ain't going to make millions being respectful
What the fuck cant there be any fucking posts without Conor being brought up ??? Not every fighter wants to be an asshole and be disrespectful to get more money.

I promise I am not a bitter Reem fan

I honestly hate hearing him speak lmfao

all I hear in my head when I read his name ever since he beat Werdum is "I GOT PAH-ER!! I GOT PAH-ER!!"

Back