Conor fans talking trash about Khabib

datsyuk

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Lets not beat around the bush. How confident are you that your so called "god" and the "GOAT" of mma would be able to handle khabib? You may say that you know for a fact conor would tag him and ko him inside the 1st round, but deep down you know as well as everyone else here that conor isn't doing that. Khabib is very quick and would make damn sure conor wouldn't be able to touch his chin as he bull rushes him. Khabib has never been seriously tagged or hurt for that matter, and while he hasn't faced a striker as good as conor, it's not gonna change simply because he is facing a guy with a good left hand. And if these two ever do fight, I would LOOOOOOVE to see the look on conor's nuthuggers' faces as soon as khabib gets a hold of him. That immediate sense of "oh fuck" would soon take over and they midaswell change the channel because we all know its over from there. He may not finish him right away, but once khabib gets his rhythm and timing, he will be grapple fucking conor for days and there wont be a damn thing he can do about it.

What good striker has khabib beaten? what top 10 guy aside from rda has he beaten?

They are gonna talk shit about anyone Conor fights anyway. This is nothing new. Its the way of 'tings.

If Conor was 23-0, 7-0 in the UFC, and dominated a former champ like RDA, we know know exactly what their opinion would be.

Lets not beat around the bush. How confident are you that your so called "god" and the "GOAT" of mma would be able to handle khabib? You may say that you know for a fact conor would tag him and ko him inside the 1st round, but deep down you know as well as everyone else here that conor isn't doing that. Khabib is very quick and would make damn sure conor wouldn't be able to touch his chin as he bull rushes him. Khabib has never been seriously tagged or hurt for that matter, and while he hasn't faced a striker as good as conor, it's not gonna change simply because he is facing a guy with a good left hand. And if these two ever do fight, I would LOOOOOOVE to see the look on conor's nuthuggers' faces as soon as khabib gets a hold of him. That immediate sense of "oh fuck" would soon take over and they midaswell change the channel because we all know its over from there. He may not finish him right away, but once khabib gets his rhythm and timing, he will be grapple fucking conor for days and there wont be a damn thing he can do about it.
who knows what would happen
but I kind of think this could easily be how it plays out imo

What good wrestler has Conor beaten

g3KvO.gif

Conor fan here.

No idea if Conor can beat Khabib. Khabib is big compared to Conor and an excellent grappler, he looks like a stylistic nightmare.

Khabib is great, but he still lacks meaningful wins, especially recently. Being ranked #1 at LW is crazy. RDA and Ferguson at the least should be ahead of him.

I made a thread about this a few days back. Lay nothing but fact on them and they simply can't comprehend it. Most of them didn't even exist at the time Khabib was making his run. While he was making his way to the top Conor was trying to hang in there with a one leg 21 year old Holloway. Holloway entered the entire fight on one leg while Conor lost his half way through the second, had to get that out there before they start nit picking. All they remember is Khabib rehabbing, they're too green to remember anything else. They also try to use the current standing of the fighters he beat instead of where they were at at the time he beat them. They use this technique to say Khabib doesn't have good wins which simply isn't true.

Lets not beat around the bush.

Let's not. I think of Conor when I touch myself at night. Conor is the GOATest GOAT who's ever GOATed.

Khabib smashes Conor 4 minutes no problem. Come at me.

I made a thread about this a few days back. Lay nothing but fact on them and they simply can't comprehend it. Most of them didn't even exist at the time Khabib was making his run. While he was making his way to the top Conor was trying to hang in there with a one leg 21 year old Holloway. Holloway entered the entire fight on one leg while Conor lost his half way through the second, had to get that out there before they start nit picking. All they remember is Khabib rehabbing, they're too green to remember anything else. They also try to use the current standing of the fighters he beat instead of where they were at at the time he beat them. They use this technique to say Khabib doesn't have good wins which simply isn't true.

And Conor was beating Poirier, Mendes and others while Khabib was injured.

And Conor was beating Poirier, Mendes and others while Khabib was injured.

Lo and behold your join date is right around that time frame, day after the Holloway fight lol. Conor is a product of circumstance. He was losing to a 1 week notice Mendes until he gassed and Conor pushed him over so Herb could jump in and stop it. I would say we can discuss this when Khabib and Conor fight but after he gets smoked by Eddie I don't think we'll have the chance. Khabib will be busy taking the belt while Conor falls into obscurity. Conor won't even end up with a single title defense to his name.

Conor is a product of circumstance. He was losing to a 1 week notice Mendes until he gassed and Conor pushed him over so Herb could jump in and stop it. I would say we can discuss this when Khabib and Conor fight but after he gets smoked by Eddie I don't think we'll have the chance. Khabib will be busy taking the belt while Conor falls into obscurity. Conor won't even end up with a single title defense to his name.

People was saying the same before Conor won the FW belt.

And even now they still do, crazy. I guess haters like you just can't realize how great he is. We know that If he gets the LW belt, you won't ever post about Conor here again, and if you do, it will be only excuses.

Khabib films a "why grapplers beat strikers" video while fighting Conor

People was saying the same before Conor won the FW belt.

And even now they still do, crazy. I guess haters like you just can't realize how great he is. We know that If he gets the LW belt, you won't ever post about Conor here again, and if you do, it will be only excuses.

If he was great I wouldn't hate. Problem is he's not. If he was as great as this forum and the UFC would have you believe he wouldn't have lost to an unlinkable via sub, then to Duffy, then to 2 week Diaz. Finished each and every time. Machida went on a 7 fight streak and took the belt without losing a round. That's something "great" and you don't hear anyone talk about him now.

Back