Does anyone give Cerrone a chance against Conor after seeing how badly Conor schooled him?

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He torched him for the 2nd time at the press conference to the point that Cerrone literally just dropped the mic and didn't want anymore. He looked defeated.

We all know that Cerrone has a hard time with certain fighters where they get into his head and he doesn't perform well. I've always thought this would be a fun fight, but also figured Conor would likely get in his head like Diaz did. After seeing this exchange happen again, I think it would be an embarrassing fight for Cerrone where he'd get peter rolled. Conor is to good at messing with people, and cowboy seems very gullible to where Conor would chip at his mental struggles really easily.

giphy.gif

Cowboy would murk him

Do I give Cerrone a chance to beat Conor in a fight after Conor supposedly "beat him at a press conference"

Oddly enough, yes

No. Cerrone would be scared as fuck before the fight like he usually is in big fights.

Does winning verbal exchanges give you an extra point in a fight or something?

Do I give Cerrone a chance to beat Conor in a fight after Conor supposedly "beat him at a press conference"

Oddly enough, yes
But press conference, bro!

Cowboy the one with the stupid hat?

Conor by Louis Vuitton shit

Eddie is in Conors head, got him following orders LMFAO

Worry about the guaranteed L he's about to recieve rather than a Cerrone fight which he couldn't win either.

Oddly enough, yes

This. I can't believe the threads today. I think I'm just going to shut her down. This is too much. It's like Dungeon and Dragons around here - fantasy levels hare high. Up, up, up....

lol Cerrone would get the first takedown and finish it in under a minute

I dont understand how u you even breathe without assistance from conors nuts keeping ur mouth open.

Surprised you pubes didn't start a thread about his "Make me" comment.

You know that part where he was gotten to and had no idea what to say.

Cowboy is probably one of the worst match ups in the UFC for Conor.

Oddly enough, yes
I also thought the whole premise of the thread was a bit odd

Even if you don't take the mental side of combat into account, Cowboy has no defense at all, is flat footed as hell, and would have to deal with a major speed disadvantage. Conor would land just about every straight left he threw, and Cowboy gets hurt alot. Sorry but this is a super easy match up for Conor.

Cowboy has one chance every time he fights; overwhelm the other guy with strong opposition. He fights exactly the same every time he fights. No movement, no defense, just march forward (flat-footed at that) and throw combinations until someone goes out. Seriously, Cowboy wouldn't even hit Conor.

Now, factor in the fact that Cowboy gets so emotional that he goes completely silent when someone insults him... it would not be even remotely competitive. Cowboy would charge across the octagon, like he did against Diaz, and run right into the hardest straight left of his life.

Honestly, anyone who says Cowboy would win has no idea what they're watching when they watch mma, or they just blindly hate Conor.

He has a hard time with certain fighters that get in his head? How many fighters are you talking about? It only happened once with Diaz. One data point is a trend to you?

No... Cerrone would take Coor. (Yeah everyone has no idea how many n's to put in his name, so I went the other way. :) )

Back