Alvarez has 3 split decisions and one loss in his last 5.

Toothlessjoe

INFOWARS STORE.COM
@Green
Reaction score
At this point his UFC legacy is literally a matter of opinion. This is his last chance for a financial hurrah.

His last TKO win before RDA was almost 4 years ago, he has a loss to Cowboy, and 3 split decisions. With the nature of splits you could reasonably argue he's only beaten RDA in 4 years (although that is stretching a lot).

The judges in the Pettis fight were on crack Eddie easily won that fight...

McCanor was brutally finished by a career gatekeeper with zero training camp in 1 of his last 2

FFS. Gilbert was juicing, and Pettis lost fair and square.

Eddie-Alvarez-belt.png

I know you're trying your best to find some comfort there but these fighters were legit top LWs with outstanding cardio, heart, ground game/wrestling skill.

Eddie is going to make Conor look bad.

All his splits are against opponents that would likely smash conor tho

He wrecked RDA who looked invincible. I thought he lost the Gil fight but he easily beat Pettis.

And the Chandler II fight is the greatest Bellator fight I've ever watched.

Quit hating you petty bitch.

I know you're trying your best to find some comfort there but these fighters were legit top LWs with outstanding cardio, heart, ground game/wrestling skill.

Eddie is going to make Conor look bad.
let me see your bet.

Gil popped and he STILL beat him. Pettis was a UD to anyone with eyes and he leveled RDA like nobody has before. He's been getting better with every fight.

Alvarez has been great for almost a decade. I wish people had watched his Dream fights.

McCanor was brutally finished by a career gatekeeper with zero training camp in 1 of his last 2

Do gatekeepers usually earn title shots? Nate is a contender who gets crushed by people with certain skill sets. Calling him a gatekeeper is ignorant.

But yeah, the brutal finish part is true. We could add more and say brutally rocked and then hilariously finished.

Split decision is just another way of saying Victory.

Do gatekeepers usually earn title shots? Nate is a contender who gets crushed by people with certain skill sets. Calling him a gatekeeper is ignorant.

But yeah, the brutal finish part is true. We could add more and say brutally rocked and then hilariously finished.

Gatekeepers get title shots all the time. Gus, Glover, Okami, Cote, Koscheck, Dan Hardy, Bigfoot, etc

He wrecked RDA who looked invincible. I thought he lost the Gil fight but he easily beat Pettis.

And the Chandler II fight is the greatest Bellator fight I've ever watched.

Quit hating you petty bitch.
Gil was also juiced.

He also has a belt
He also is tha champion of the division
You should be slapped.

Quick debunk of your whole thread.

All 3 decisions were clearly his.

- Zero argument that Pettis won their fight, dare anyone to debate me on that.
- He beat Gilbert with one eye.
- Great, tough battle with Michael Chandler - who most of you goofs don't even know, you probably think he's a Tight End in the NFL (Scott Chandler) - I also scored this for Eddie.
- Took the first round clearly from Cerrone, who happens to be beating the hell out of Welterweights now.
- Stopped unstoppable RDA with strikes.

Catch ya's later...

Back