Do guys act tougher or no

The Crocodile

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Do you think let's say an average Joe would pick a fight with someone who has cauliflower ears to try to prove something to himself or you think they would actually back down if they saw it ? Curious if anyone with caulis has had it happen to them ?

Probably back down.

I have no idea what the fuck you are going on about.

Where are all these white belt threads coming from tonight??

I understand that this is hypothetical, but I don't get the scenario. I see someone who obviously lives on the mat because I see it on his ears.. so I rush over to punch him in the face... for what? To see if I can take him? I understand that there are people like that in the world.. but that is not me.

A guy that fucks up his own ears has no restraint to fuck up my face.

Really relevant to UFC good job whitey.

Do you think let's say an average Joe would pick a fight with someone who has cauliflower ears to try to prove something to himself or you think they would actually back down if they saw it ? Curious if anyone with caulis has had it happen to them ?

I'm 2-3 against my ex so no I would not pick a fight with a man with cauliflower ear or really any man since I'm still on probation and fighting someone would probably land be right back in jail.

Cauliflower ear is considered a badge of honor in martial arts. I feel sorry for the idiots who don't recognize it and try something stupid.

Bullys tend to pick on people they know wouldn't do anything. Like the nerdy kid or the fat kid. Bullies would never pick on anyone they feel like would fight them back.

It's always the ones who think they have to prove something, that are the worst, male or female.

Good martial arts training is supposed to quell those base desires, freeing you from your ego.

EDIT: Crocodiles rule!

Cody Gibson fought a random drunk guy once, and lost.

Notice at the end he says "UFC fighter my ass."

People who start fights for no reason are idiots. No telling exactly what's going through their head, but you can bet that it's something stupid.

Cauliflower ear is considered a badge of honor in martial arts. I feel sorry for the idiots who don't recognize it and try something stupid.
cm punk has califlower ears now from the whooping micky gave him.

Cauliflower ears just means you've had your face grinded on the mat extensively. It's not indication of fight skill, really. Does wonderboy have cauliflower ears?

If you're picking fights with guys you don't know, you are probably too drunk to notice cauliflower ears. At least when you get GNP, you can just blame it on the alcohol. Winning.

I'm 2-3 against my ex so no I would not pick a fight with a man with cauliflower ear or really any man since I'm still on probation and fighting someone would probably land be right back in jail.
What's 2-3 against your ex?

Back