TJ Dillashaw willing to rematch Cruz for free.

SirKratos

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

If he loses the fight, that is. (No show money, He's putting his salary on the line)

War TJ!

WholePessimisticHyrax.gif

Cruz is the chick that smells desperation. AKA no love for you Dilly.

TJ, work your way back up buddy. This isn't the way to go bout it

Edit: having to edit my post as too many people misunderstanding me and jumping to conclusions. I'll give an honourable mention to @Alanf7 because he misunderstood the most.

I'm not bashing TJ. I think he's a great fighter and it's clear he isn't getting the title shot. He's moaning about making no money and here he is pointlessly saying he'll fight for free. I think he should fight Carraway who's near the top and cement himself as the rightful number 1 contender. Why sit out and make no money while he could better himself?

The ufc are giving Cody the next shot and there's nothing he can do about it

@milenss

Last edited:
TJ deserves an immediate rematch after that horrendous decision. TJ beat Cruz and beat him soundly. He clearly did far more damage, and Cruz couldn't even walk afterwards. IDC if TJ is an ass outside the cage, learn to separate antics outside the octagon from the actual fighter.

You jumped on the "13 seconds" bandwagon despite not even liking Conor. And you've got an avatar of flavor of the month Ngannou.

You're a follower.
I may be a piece of shit, but that doesn't make a little bitch, like you.

I rather see Cody fight for the belt but man, TJ does deserve it. No way TJ would do that though, not with how shitty they get paid.

why are you fighting for free you dumb shit mother fucker, ah that shit gets on my last nerve!

He accepted and beat the #2 ranked guy after losing his belt. He is currently #1.

Do your research before trying to sound logical.
No i think he should stay active and not offer to fight for free. It's clear the ufc aren't giving him the next shot and as a fan of the guy I think he should try to prove he's the rightful next contender. Think before you quote me next time...

He should rightfully be the next title challenger not Cody. No other BW have a claim to fight for the belt.
Being bitter and offering to fight for free isn't the way to go bout it but lets just agree to disagree. Hopefully @13Seconds feels the same

Back