"The Notorious" Conor McGregor Appreciation Thread 1.0 (Hater's tears sold separately)

Bob and Donald Dos Anjos

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
His name is Conor Anthony McGregor and he is our Lord and Savior.

This thread is meant to immortalize and give respect to one of the founding fathers of MMA/Sports Entertainment. He is blurring the lines between what is possible and what is inconceivable. Every night I get on my knees and pray with all my might to the Savior of MMA and thank the lucky stars I am alive to witness greatness every time that cage door shuts.

As fans of MMA I am sure you all agree that the new owners should just rename the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) to the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Conor) from now on because he is changing one bum soul at a time. Again my friends this takes time.

Here is a rundown of what McGregor has accomplished up until this point in the UFC:

• Marcus "The Bama Beast" Brimage W
AntDJd9.gif

• Max "Blessed Holloway W
1MgxAN8.gif

• Diego Brandão W
cHE8bt9.gif

• Dustin "The Diamond" Poirier W
eZR3tOS.gif

• Dennis Siver W
CJE7wFP.gif

• Chad Mendes W
c449Y65.gif

• José Aldo W
FC2ez1f.gif

• Cabo Nate Diaz (1) L
*No reliable footage exists*

• Full Camp Nate Diaz (2) W
2j9BEn2.gif

So the multi-million dollar question is...

Who's next?
  • Eddie Alvarez ? (Who coincidentally has been finished at Welterweight by a relative no name before)
cE2Vm99.gif

:rolleyes:

• Georges St-Pierre ? (Who coincidentally has been finished by a manlet before)
9Yz3mmh.gif

Either way McGregor will change someone's bum life for the better yet again.

BTW Brimage, Holloway, Brandao, Poirier, Siver, Mendes, Aldo, and Diaz "fans" are allowed to post their saltiness down below...we don't discriminate in McGreLand

Oh and remember guys...

If you ain't Mac'n you ain't stack'n

Conor-McGregor-Money-UFC-WT-Embedded.jpg

#ConorBless and may the haters stay triggered :D

any1 who says he is a 1 time hit or shit fighter is retarded , he can be bested on the ground but standing up this man is amazing

Conor the GOAT McGregor. Haters don't have much to say now that he embarrassed Nate two weeks ago in the octagon by giving him a beating that will probably have taken years off his life. Enjoy being fat virgins haters.

A fan of the Mcgregor show not a blind follower tho....

Just checking in for the salty tears the mere existance of this thread will cause.

Conor the GOAT McGregor. Haters don't have much to say now that he embarrassed Nate two weeks ago in the octagon by giving him a beating that will probably have taken years off his life. Enjoy being fat virgins haters.
No worries its only WWE fans looking for giggles that talk shit , if your a real MMA fan its hard not to love Nate & Conor

How dare you TS !!!

you didn't include this glorious gif

King.jpg

Conor bless

Last edited:
Dear god. I thought Anderson Silva knob-chokers we're the undisputed worst back in the day, but you metrosexual Conor fans wrote the book. At first, I thought it was an act, but you she-boys are in overdrive. Where the hell is "IrishwhiskeyXXX"?

No worries its only WWE fans looking for giggles that talk shit , if your a real MMA fan its hard not to love Nate & Conor
Actually it's the WWE crossover fans who know nothing about MMA whatsoever who constantly make these wasteland threads throughout the day. As soon as Conor fades away like a fart in the wind, they'll be gone shortly there after.

The almighty Conor has delivered us the first of the prophets.

Show us the way, and may Conor bless you on your travels.

Back