Luke Rockhold iffy about returning to MMA

Martialarts123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
On the mma hour, said fashion companies have approached him and that there is way more money in modeling than fighting. He said the UFC would have to pay him big money for him to return to fighting again.

No way this guy hangs them up without getting at least one more crack at Bisping.

I actually like Rockhold but that would be just gay.

Didn't he say several times that he would retire Bisping? Come on, Luke, don't go out like that.

Good decision.
After getting KTFO by Pillowfists Bisping retirement is the only option.

Jesus Christ man, what a... Mmm must not bash. Good, retire then. Got KTFO'd by Bisping and ride off into the night.

More money, less brain damage. Don't blame him.

I'm just glad it's on his resume that he was the first person Bisping KO'ed. That's probably the real reason to leave. He might be a touch embarrassed.

Makes sense. I guess he could team up with Sam Alvey and form some kind of MW modelling duo.

34EF60A300000578-3625883-image-m-13_1465114514386.jpg

I hate saying it. It pains me to say this phrase: Luke Rockhold. Is right.
I'm not a fan at all, but that takes away lots of good matchups at MW.

No way this dude sits on Bisping ending his career. Good luck trying to play hardball with the UFC, when you're not a top tier draw though.

Bisping knocked the soul out of him

Cant blame him. Lets see, stand there look pretty for millions and fuck supermodels in between takes or sweat with men and face bashed in on the mat for 250-500K.

Tough choice.

We all know Rochhold is a complete ride - he got options to get several 6 figure deals modelling then kudos to him - hes already a UFC and strikeforce champ and it cant be taken from him so good luck to the guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back