Thug Diaries: Episode 1 (Rose Namajunas doc)

Alltruth

IM FAT 399LBS
Banned
Reaction score

Video is only shared with R/MMA but fuck em. Here it is.

EDIT: Lol at the end with Hall.

Last edited:
I love Rose Namajunas but please somebody let me know if she says "Umm" "you know" to start and end every fucking sentence. I can't stand it.

More than having shorter hair?

I don't mind the short hair but I avoid her interviews just because it infuriates me when almost every sentence from her starts with "umm" and ends with "you know"

"Thug"....loll what a wigger...what happened to the riveter nickname

She makes it very fucking hard to listen to her,you know?

I love Rose Namajunas but please somebody let me know if she says "Umm" "you know" to start and end every fucking sentence. I can't stand it.
1 minute in. She does. It's "like" "uhhh" or "you know".

Umm that was like really good like I'd watch another episode I think, you know.

Is Pat Barry in it? If not it's highly likely their relationship is in jeopardy.

What about Condit?

Would love to hear her conversate with Mike Perry. Just a couple of white Midwesterners speaking ebonics.

If Rose won her last fight, everybody would be kissing her ass in this thread, & saying thanks for the video.

Is Pat Barry in it? If not it's highly likely their relationship is in jeopardy.

What about Condit?

Funny you bring that up. Condit is one of my favorite fighters but I don't like his interviews as well. He always sounds like he doesn't know what he is going to say next and is trying hard to remember.

I always feel bad judging them too because English isn't even my first language. Haa

If Rose won her last fight, everybody would be kissing her ass in this thread, & saying thanks for the video.

Even if she won, I would still avoid the video. I had to turn off her Q & A at UFC 195 simply because I can't stand hearing "umm" and "you know" every other sentence.

My posting history will reflect I've never been a Rose fan and I don't understand why people think she's attractive. I'd say Boise 7, generously.

So Rose and Pat split or what?

Both of them have been dodging the question but something is definitely up! She did say over on Reddit that Pat will appear in the 3rd or 4th episode of Thug Diaries, but that could just be a stall tactic. Given all the positive energy shit Pat has preached over the years, how would he respond when I tell him he's just too negative?

giphy.gif

Back