Has any female fighter earned a "true" KO yet?

OrigFan255

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Paige's win in my opinion was a TKO. Good kick that knocked her down and followed by hammer fists, ref stoppage.

Has ANY female fighter made another chick go board stiff, eyes rolled in the back of the head, reaching for shit that ain't there type stuff?

John Matua style?

Didn't Bethe go face down, ass up?

Edit: Found it
1369257424626484515.gif

holly holm ?

LE: Honda trolling aside. She does have KO power and has KOed people like Davis and Bethe.

Last edited:
How quickly we forget one of the greatest moments in MMA (que Holly Ronda gif).

Ronda KOd Bethe
Holly KOd Ronda

Edit: I guess Ronda KOd Davis as well, since Davis spent like 30 seconds trying to wrestle the ref down afterwards

tumblr_nsg0yeSEbQ1tkvgbpo1_400.gif
7760kK.gif

859326298.gif

I remember seeing some chick called Sheila Gaff absolutely pulverize someone on CWFC, so I went looking for it.

Bethe face planted and Davis fought the ref about 15sec after the fight was over.

Ronda has a legit KO power.

I don't understand why the vanzant tko was announced as a KO and is now described in wikipedia as a KO. what's a TKO then?

Also, didn't Meisha get headkicked into unconsciousness in her first fight (or one of her first)?

I don't understand why the vanzant tko was announced as a KO and is now described in wikipedia as a KO. what's a TKO then?

Anderson kod vitor which was basically the same.I think its just down to the ref believing that if they dont initally defend the following gnp its a ko if they do it becomes a tko maybe,or maybe a different ref would have named it a tko who knows

Ronda suffered a bowel releasing KO loss against Holly Hot Legs.

Jinh Yu Frey will be fighting for the atomweight title on the next Invicta FC

11111111111111.gif

There are plenty of examples....
5%2Bsec%2Bkick%2Bko.gif
giphy.gif
YIAZ6k.gif
ClutteredEarnestGhostshrimp.gif
ClutteredEarnestGhostshrimp.gif

Back