Why do people act like Paige did not defeat a Soccer Mom with tatoos?

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
60621b33e01e44374867d05f8dc07251

rowdy.png

Come on.. :eek:

The KO looked a little weak, no offence to Rawlings, it just looked like she caught her mostly with toes.

Last edited:
We're too busy talking about Maia.

Don't think Paige can even beat Karolina right now. Would like to see her headline a fox card against Waterson (she hasn't fought in forever).

I would shamelessly watch for the hotness.

Why cant people just admit that it was an entertaining fight

Because it wasn't lol.

PVZ looked like a lopsided top with that putrid footwork and Bec looked like a tree stump planted to the center of the octagon lol.

I've seen Backyard fights with more skill than that slopfest

{<jordan}

a soccer mom from australia though

australians see american soccer moms and say

"thats not a soccer mom this is a soccer mom"

People are trolling, we all know PVZ is mediocre AF.

The person she beat is going to wear her fight gear to do laundry on a Sunday afternoon(at a laundromat).

Must be like being a Vampire and being killed by Buffy losing to 12Gauge damn and she got performance of the night lol

I thought PVZ was fighting one of the members of Good Charlotte.

I've seen men so mad that a good looking young female has success. A lot of men on this forum get seriously butt hurt about attractive women succeeding in combat sports. It's like they only want the barbarian women to succeed. Or no women at all. I compare WMMA to music. It doesn't have to be technical and artistic to be good music. Even the basic shit is good sometimes.

Uh huh. Not knowing what it means by 2016 is the epitome of stupidity.

She knows exactly what it means, which is why she's against it. It's also why anyone with a functioning brain is against feminism. Hell, the VAST majority of women reject the label of "feminist"... and for good reason.

Back