Nobody gave JDS crap when he said he could murk Klitschko w/ 4 months prep

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ronda/Conor gets a lot of shit for calling out Mayweather, but nobody gave a JDS shit when he called out Klitschko.

"I’ve said that sometimes," dos Santos said. "I’m a boxing guy. I love to box with my training partners and everything but now everybody is saying this, everybody wants to fight with boxing guys.

Dos Santos’ training camp for a MMA bout normally starts three months before the fight, and he said he would need only an extra month to prepare for a professional boxing match with either Klitschko brother.

"I think if they give me four months to get prepared, I can beat them," he said. "In the beginning of my all my camps, I do just boxing. I love to train boxing and I think I have enough skills in boxing. I know how to see a good fight. Four months, that’s what I need."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/10/14/4838498/junior-dos-santos-ufc-166-klitschko-brothers-mma-news

and nobody gave Dana White crap when he said it was very possible JDS can beat him.

“Who knows? Maybe Junior dos Santos could go in and knock out Klitschko or something"

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/dana-white-junior-dos-santos-could-ko-wladimir-klitschko-101713

Last edited:
I'll take "Shit Nobody Cares About" for 200, Alex

Pretty much everyone on here laughed at his delusions and stated he would get embarrassed against big Wlad.

was this before or after overeem tooled him?

either way it doesn't matter. lol at him doing anything better than a masterpiece like the wlad

Still much less of a stretch than Ronda beating Floyd

And lol at using jds's promoter as proof no one gave him shit

Queen B provides some laughs, but I assume he is a very sad person in real life.

He got a lot of shit for that.

He should have said 4 weeks. Fucking horrible estimation skills.

No, I'm pretty sure they did. Doesn't matter though. Klitchsko would murk JDS and Mayweather would murk both Conor and Ronda...probably at the same time.

I remember that. And I remember Klitschko tweeting a smiley face or something after Cain beat him.

but nobody gave a JDS shit when he called out Klitschko.

Has a TS ever been shut down more swiftly and decisively in the history of Sherdog?

Yes. Yes they did, TS. He got clowned. This thread is started on a bullshit premise called a "strawman."

JDS got all kinds of shit for that and it probably wasn't even top 10 craziest things Dana said that week.

Back