Connor McGregor charity work and donations

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

Does this guy donate any time and money to the needy or is he just a selfish fucking prick who wants to buy another 2 dozen shiny suits with a pair of shoes to match?

does nathaniel diaz even pay taxes? has he donated any of it?

Yes I'm sure he does. There is no need for him to brag about it though.

"Here's 50 quid you bums" :p

If he's buying things he's employing ppl. Much better than a hand out.

Taking sherdogging to the next level ts

Does this guy donate any time and money to the needy or is he just a selfish fucking prick who wants to buy another 2 dozen shiny suits with a pair of shoes to match?

just lol @ somebody like you.

Stop trying to take a moral highground on what you'd do if you had conor Mcgregor money.

"Tree tousand men died of preventable disease while dis watch was being made."

just lol @ somebody like you.

Stop trying to take a moral highground on what you'd do if you had conor Mcgregor money.
Just lol at you. I'm not in a position to make a difference like he is. How about using a million to pen a boxing gym where he grew up? Jerk probably buy his plain Jane girlfriend some fake boobs

You got an answer from all the Conor fans, nope, they dont know shit about donations , if his fans knows about it they would be bragging over here all day how nice Conor is

Just when you think they can't become saltier.

Charity should, imo, be done as privately as possible, from the heart. Shaq used to do a lot of that unseen helping, probably still does. Doing it for a public image because fans expect it doesn't mean much. Conor was asked about this at some event I can't recall and said he's looking at options. This was a while ago. Edit^^and there it is.

Does TS make enough money to have the opportunity to donate a significant amount to the needy or is he too much of a worthless bum to is the real question.

Just lol at you. I'm not in a position to make a difference like he is. How about using a million to pen a boxing gym where he grew up? Jerk probably buy his plain Jane girlfriend some fake boobs

How do you know what he has and hasn't done? For all you know he's donated hundreds of thousands already.

Just by taking money from an American company and spending it in Ireland he's helping their economy you ducking idiot.

Well he changed Chads bum life and aldos and nates between them 3 he must be over 10m in donations to the needy

Back