10-8?????

bobthebuilder

Special Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
A 10-8 score for Nate Diaz against McGregor was RIDICULOUS and damaging to the sport.

The judge needs to be suspended, because McGregor was never in danger and landed plenty in the round.

I disagree considering Conor won.

I just think it is unfair. Why should a judge be able to award a 10-8 round when some people even thing the other fighter won. Nate Diaz won the round, but no one scored a 10-8, that is ridiculous and highly suspect.

I scored all rounds 10-9, didn't think anyone was close to being finished. 1,2,4 Conor.

I just think it is unfair. Why should a judge be able to award a 10-8 round when some people even thing the other fighter won. Nate Diaz won the round, but no one scored a 10-8, that is ridiculous and highly suspect.
{<BJPeen}

relax it's not that big a deal

There are people who think Conor won the 3rd? Who are these blind men who didn't even listen to the fight?

A 10-8 score for Nate Diaz against McGregor was RIDICULOUS and damaging to the sport.

The judge needs to be suspended, because McGregor was never in danger and landed plenty in the round.

I mean I agree that it DEF wasn't a 10-8, but that is far from one of the more egregious round scoring I've seen.

yes it is, because these people are paid to judge, and that was light years from a 10-8, McGregor landed plenty and was never in danger. The judge giving 10-8 for that round is evidence that he was biased or incompetent. If all the judges were like that, McGregor might even have lost the fight when he clearly won.

Damaging to the sport ? The same judge gave Conor the forth so one going argue the other way. I thought the guy was a moron for calling it a 10-8 Rd but worse things have happened plus from my view the draw came down to round four nobody cares about round 3. If he had won the fight because a 10-8 3rd I could understand but that was not the case so round 3 who cares

Conor's coach said he was terrified during the 3rd that John McCarthy might stop the fight.

yeah nate lands double connor and has him wobbling on the cage

not a 10-8

I am sorry, but scoring 10-8 for that round unfortunately means that you have no clue whatsoever, or at least in that instance, which is bad enough to mean you don't judge high level UFC fights AT ALL for a year at least.

If that same judge scored the first round 10-8 McGregor, not that big of a deal. The 3rd round was not a 10-8 round for Diaz. Fuck that stupid ass judge for making this fight "appear" closer then it was.

image.jpeg

yeah nate lands double connor and has him wobbling on the cage

not a 10-8

really this is so lame. McGregor was not 'wobbled', and even if he was that would NOT make it a 10-8 round! What is the evidence that McGregor was "wobbled" anyway?

If that same judge scored the first round 10-8 McGregor, not that big of a deal. The 3rd round was not a 10-8 round for Diaz. Fuck that stupid ass judge for making this fight "appear" closer then it was.

View attachment 135279
Where the wild things are... such a great book. And yeah no way round 3 was 10-8, thats ridiculous. 10-9 for Nate. I almost thought Cecil was back..

Where the wild things are... such a great book. And yeah no way round 3 was 10-8, thats ridiculous. 10-9 for Nate. I almost thought Cecil was back..

At least the stupid prick scored the rest of the fight correctly.

I thought it was a 10-9, but one of the sherdog pbp guys also had it 10-8, and it was the most dominant round, so it's not that crazy and didn't matter for the outcome anyway.

MMA should have a system similiar to boxing where there is a clear cut definition of what is and isn't 10-8, 10-7 because honestly they're too rare. In boxing a point is deducted for every knockdown. Now obviously that's not exactly feasible in MMA but something needs to be done.

And as for Connor never being in trouble, that's debatable. But what isn't debatable is that Diaz dominated the round. It was a clear 10-8

Back