Jon jones would MURCK Anthony Rumble

P4p Islam

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
My sources have informed me that a potential fight between jones and rumble is brewing.

I think this is a horrible way to smash the rumble hype, and all it does is feed jones an easy win.

I see jones using his trademark pinpoint muay thai striking to set up a heel pick, and finishing rumble on the ground with a heelhook. We all know rumble cant wrestle.

Watch how rich clementi exposed him.

Ham socks and is "source"

100% reliable.

I see Rumble using his trademark "Knock people the fuck out" to finish Jones.
Just me tho

Hoping for a Rumble KO, but I just can't see Jones being stupid/sloppy enough to let that happen. Plus, he's so hard to hit clean, add in the takedown threat and Jones just has more paths to win.

I think he'd do a Conor in the fight

(Run)

But he'll catch him in sub later

I see Rumble using his trademark "Knock people the fuck out" to finish Jones.
Just me tho
that-would-make-me-so-happy.jpg

Anthony Johnson won a national wrestling title but everyone knows he can't wrestle.

If OSP can go five with Jones and find some opportunities to land on him.

Then Rumble could too, if Rumble touches him more than once he's toast.

Rumble has been improving. .

Jones has been getting hit more.

Last edited:
Rumble's big beautiful eyes are such easy targets.

Im in the minority here but I could see, at this point, rumble catching Jones.Nobody is unbeatable....and at some point someone is there to punch your ticket.I believe Jones, of course, is the better mmartist but that doesnt mean he'll win on any given night and Rumble has the kind of power to put the lights out on anyone...
J.J ones would be favored but it wont be as high as people think.

Anthony Johnson won a national wrestling title but everyone knows he can't wrestle.

It was for a community college though. Wouldn't that be less significant than a D3 wrestling title?

I would never trust in a poster with a Koscheck AV

It was for a community college though. Wouldn't that be less significant than a D3 wrestling title?

It's one thing to say someone is a superior wrestler. That's not what was said though.

Because that worked out so well with DC/Belfort/Koscheck and wouldnt you know!

Arlovski

<20>

DC's chin is made out of Diamond Fried chicken. Shit is indestructible.

As for the other ones, well. u'know. Rumble lvl'd up his KO power. hehe

Last edited:
Back