Revealing Plans: Ronda Wanted for Lingerie Fighting Championship, Says CEO

Where would you like to see Ronda go after the UFC?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
method=get&s=ronda-rousey-02-06-2014-22-8-3-933.png

"Ronda Rousey has long been at the very top of our wish list," said Shaun Donnelly, LFC's Chief Executive Officer. "Not only is she one of the top fighters of all time, she is also a very beautiful woman who isn't afraid to show off her sexy side."

. . .

"We have reason to believe that Ms. Rousey might seriously consider a role with Lingerie Fighting Championships, either as a competitor or an ambassador," Donnelly says. "She has been critical in the past at how little female fighters are paid and LFC has always shown a real commitment to paying our fighters very well."

. . .

"It's still a long shot at this point," Donnelly admits. "For one thing, I don't believe Rousey will lose to Holm a second time. She's an exceptional fighter and she's going to have a long time to prepare. I wouldn't bet against her under those circumstances."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/2...ronda-rousey-if-she-retires-from-ufc-mma-news

Why isn't "away" one of the poll options?

Honestly personality wise if Ronda goes anywhere near recreational drugs, I see her following in Chynas footsteps

I think he would have a bigger chance with Felice Herrig

He should get Travis Brownes ex,

Shes way hotter and at least she can actually take a punch... allegadly

He may change his tune if it is the current Ronda....

images-7.jpg

Id let her sit on my face.

IMG-20160717-WA0033.0.jpg

I thought the title said Ronda was wanted for wearing lingerie.

Back