Why Shevchenko emigrate to Peru???

Giwrgos

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
From wiki
"Shevchenko's family is of Russian-Ukrainian origin and she has studied martial arts most of her life which led her to emigrate to Peru."

Why not to Russia or even to Holland or to USA?

old_world_map.jpg

Last edited:
She likes lamas!

funny_lama_by_SearchMyHeart.jpg

Or maybe there is a penis involved...

Rogan convinced her to live there with the tribes people drinking ayahuasca on a daily basis

I don't think you'll find your answers on sherdog....bro!

What the fuck is EMIGRADE?

I love your little map with red lines on it though!

I spent close to a month in Lima, Peru. It's super easy to get laid as a foreigner there. Maybe she just wanted to get laid every other night.

From wiki
"Shevchenko's family is of Russian-Ukrainian origin and she has studied martial arts most of her life which led her to emigrate to Peru."

peru_location_map.jpg
ukraine.gif

I spent close to a month in Lima, Peru. It's super easy to get laid as a foreigner there. Maybe she just wanted to get laid every other night.
If you're a chick and not super ugly or fat you can get laid anytime and everywhere.

From wiki

peru_location_map.jpg
From the link on her wiki.

A visit to Peru after she won the World Cup of Muay Thai in 2007 turned into a life-changing event for Valentina. The sisters had originally gone to South America with trainer Fedotov to teach kickboxing classes, but Valentina fell in love with Peru and decided to live there and become a citizen. "Peru is a beautiful country that has it all... beach, mountains and jungle. I love its people, landscapes and cuisine"

Paragraph 4.
http://www.wban.org/biog/vshevchenko.htm

Cuz there are more mixed martial artists than anywhere in the world per uvian.

Well... Their food is very good and maybe she liked the idea of altitude training in the Andes.
Probably has to do with a romantic relationship though.

Petite blonde girls can get laid anywhere/anytime bro. Average sherdogger couldn't get laid in thei whorehouse.

Likely it had something to do with the coach(s) she wanted being based there. It's cheap too compared to other more likely options.

Back