UFC 200 Counterpunch - Jones v Cormier 2

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
*** Jon. Can you hear that, Jon? waahahahahah

Enjoy and get hyped. Rogan is the man in the middle.

Jonny Bones: "I look at a 37 year old, you aren't gonna get any faster than you've ever been, you aren't getting any stronger...I'm just creeping up on my prime, you are just getting over it......I'll beat you at anything. I'm younger, stronger, faster, more athletic, I'll beat you 10 times out of 10 times."

:D
tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

Examining the demeanor of both of them in this interview and other sources I see DC beating him. Something tells me jon is not as confident as he should be so he starts throwing around the "pawn" talk. It always bites fighters in the ass believing their own hype too much and I know rogan was thinking the same thing when jon mentioned the "pawn" thing. I think DC will take this one.

Calm cool and collected Jones bringing the truth bombs, while DC is like that little brother that tries to over talk everything you say, and is still riding out that one time he won a video game because you put your controller down.

giphy.gif

I don't understand DC's logic.

He hates Jones because what Jones is doing outside of the cage and thinks he doesn't deserve to be the champ because he doesn't know how to drive?

Jones is a terrible person outside of the cage but that has nothing to do with him being MMA champ. Seems to me DC is just looking hard for a reason to hate Jones. Kinda like he is butthurt.

Back