LOL does GSP really think he can beat Michael Bisping.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy spends his whole career using his athleticism, exploiting guys with his wrestling.

Now he wants to MOVE UP. This is the same guy who gets battered and bruised in all of his last several fights, that is with a size, strength and wrestling advantage. Say what you want about Michael Bisping but that guy is a grinder and Chael Sonnen couldn't hold him down. What is GSP gonna do when he gets outboxed by Bisping, and then tries to take him down, but can't because now he is not only older, but has ring rust, has no size advantage, and the fact that Bisping will get up again and start jabbing him in the face.

Sonnen took him down 5 times (in 3 rounds!)
Tim Kennedy took him down five times.
GSP could definitely do the same.

GSP 50-45

Bear in mind that it's Georges St-Pierre you're talking about.

Sonnen took him down 5 times.
Tim Kennedy took him down five times.
GSP could definitely do the same.

GSP 50-45
Sonnen was taking EVERYONE down at MIDDLEWEIGHT. So the fact that Bisping hung in there and fought tooth and nail during that fight spells disaster for GSP, who is a WELTERWEIGHT.

And I don't even know who Tim Kennedy is so I won't even address that fight.

I don't think there is any way in hell Bisping could catch GSP the way he did Rockhold. Rockhold overextended himself and made a mistake, a mistake Georges is not known for making.

Easily. GSP would take Bisping down repeatedly and win via decision or perhaps even GnP TKO.

This is the same guy a lot of people asked to fight Anderson Silva for years, why wouldnt he think he might beat Bisping? If people wanted him to fight Silva so much was because he had a chance at it, Bisping is not the same as prime Silva, even when he got a decision off him.

This is the same guy a lot of people asked to fight Anderson Silva for years, why wouldnt he think he might beat Bisping? If people wanted him to fight Silva so much was because he had a chance at it, Bisping is not the same as prime Silva, even when he got a decision off him.
Anderson Silva gets taken down and doesn't know how to get back up besides holding on for dear life until the bell rings. Bisping always gets up.

Not too long ago people were shitting on Bisping like a brown Christmas. Man, how times have changed. I kind of miss those days.

when you win as much as GSP does/did.... you tend to be confident in your skills lol

What is Bisping going to do when everytime he swings he finds himself on his back for the rest of the round?

My guess would be he would try to do something different. Adapt or die(lose)

The same gsp that couldnt take down Nick Diaz after the 3rd round? Nick Diaz tdd is crap compare to Bisping.
I'm not a GSP fan at all, but he would tool Bisping to a boring decision that you'd most likely cry about.

Sonnen was taking EVERYONE down at MIDDLEWEIGHT. So the fact that Bisping hung in there and fought tooth and nail during that fight spells disaster for GSP, who is a WELTERWEIGHT.

And I don't even know who Tim Kennedy is so I won't even address that fight.
GSP embarrassed Chael while sparring, and Chael said as much himself.

I didn't think you'd give up so easily on Tim Kennedy, but I'll just assume that you know what I know.

GSP embarrassed Chael while sparring, and Chael said as much himself.

I didn't think you'd give up so easily on Tim Kennedy, but I'll just assume that you know what I know.
Oh please. The big guys always like to up the little guy because they don't see the little guy as a threat.

This guy spends his whole career using his athleticism, exploiting guys with his wrestling.

Now he wants to MOVE UP. This is the same guy who gets battered and bruised in all of his last several fights, that is with a size, strength and wrestling advantage. Say what you want about Michael Bisping but that guy is a grinder and Chael Sonnen couldn't hold him down. What is GSP gonna do when he gets outboxed by Bisping, and then tries to take him down, but can't because now he is not only older, but has ring rust, has no size advantage, and the fact that Bisping will get up again and start jabbing him in the face.
G i wonder why GSP would think he could beat Bisping lets name a couple reasons other than the fact that its FUCKING GSP you talking about lol.
fS7FHAj.gif
bispingrashad100_medium.gif
14579_Sequence_01_18.gif
chael-sonnen-michael-bisping-ufc-on-fox-2.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
One fluke win over Rockhold and Bisping is beating GSP hahahaha.

Back