If you have to survive 1 round, who would you choose?

Jvm

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Just for fun. If you must survive a full round against one of the following fighters, who would you choose?

1. TRT Vitor
2. JDS
3. Rumble
4. Ubereem
5. Brock

I think I'd pick Rumble: after the first connection it will all be over.

JDS. I feel like he's the slowest runner of them all.

My balls shriveled up just thinking about that

No wad blown

JDS tends to be a lil inactive sometimes so i'd go with him. Everytime we scuffled i'd clinch and pray

Brock. I let him be general and call it, I'll sell like a son of a beeyatch, and we'll take this sucker to a 25 minute Broadway (with plenty of colour of course), ending with him hitting me w/ the 30th drive through Suplex City just after the horn sounds.

Cain, DC, & Luke/Buff Bagwell proceed to do a run in and triple team Brock, spray painting AKA all over his beaten down, prone body.

hollywood-hogan-nwo.png

Last edited:
All of them. Go out in a Blaze of Glory.

Econoreem may let you dance around the outside for a full round

Brock. I let him be general and call it, I'll sell like a son of a beeyatch, and we'll take this sucker to a 25 minute Broadway (with plenty of colour of course), ending with him hitting me w/ the 30th drive through Suplex City just after the horn sounds.

Cain, DC, & Luke/Buff Bagwell proceed to do a run in and triple team Brock, spray painting AKA all over his prone body.

U wot m8

I do like to challenge myself so all of them at once.

Just for fun. If you must survive a full round against one of the following fighters, who would you choose?

1. TRT Vitor
2. JDS
3. Rumble
4. Ubereem
5. Brock

Umm what about neither lol.

2qs9zrd.jpg
UFC160-JDSXMarkHunt-Rd3-2a-realtime-side-KO-400-sg.gif
UpstandingDosSantos.gif
1.gif
2ykxudy_jpg.gif
tumblr_o5fsu7kqjs1rofocqo1_500.gif
You really think you can get away from JDS for a round ? You wouldn't get away from him for 10 seconds lol.
Don't be stupid. I've seen all that. That's exactly why I'd be running.

Show me a gif of him running, then tell me something.

Lesnar.

I channel my inner Kalib Starnes for as long as I can since out of those, Lesnar would be the worst at cutting off the cage and is the one least likely to catch me with some spinning or flying shit from a distance. When he eventually takes me down I hope I end up in full guard and cling on for dear life for however long is left.

A-three-toed-tree-sloth-h-008.jpg

1. TRT Vitor
2. JDS
3. Rumble
4. Ubereem
5. Brock

JDS. If I tap like a bitch immediately JDS's chances of immediately stopping is 100%. The other 4 not so much. Brock especially will probably revert to WWE mentality, think I'm faking it and proceed to F5 me existence.

Back