Gadelha's key to win

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Trading or fatigue Joanna over 5 rounds wont work. Joanna proved she can press for 5 whole rounds.

The only way would be improved BJJ. Something in Maia vs Brown style.

I think it will be close this time too and I am giving edge to Joanna. Unless Gadelha improved dramatically since they last met.

She needs to be able to take and keep top control
Wear joannas arms out by having her push Claudias weight off of her repetitively
She basically needs to have a gsp type game plan

Claudia doesn't have a gas tank to beat joanna imo. After the 2nd round she will start to gas.By the 4th round she will get picked apart because her cardio sucks.

In their first fight she was already gassed after the first round and you can even hear her talking about it to her corner. And that was just a 3 round fight. She won't last into the championship rounds and I really don't see her finishing joanna before then.

Her best shot is to lay and pray like always

This is Claudia's key to winning.

511W3MK4T2L._AC_UL320_SR190,320_.jpg

It's gonna take some nifty takedowns and submission attempts for the finish. That or she'll have to LnP the first 3 rounds. 25 minutes is a long time.

In her last two fights, Claudia's best rounds were the third ones.

Hope and pray JJ has a off night and pulls a moronic move ala werdum.

Claudia clearly won the third rd in their first fight.

She doesn't have a gas tank issue, all she needs to do is fitch joanna.

I feel like you're acting as if the first fight wasn't close/an arguable win for Claudia.

Joanna stopped some lower level fighters but couldn't put away Valerie. Valerie did pretty well stand up wise.

Claudia will be in control wherever this fight goes. She will outclass Valerie on the feet, bully her against the cage and leave Joanna clueless on the mat.

In their first fight she was already gassed after the first round and you can even hear her talking about it to her corner. And that was just a 3 round fight. She won't last into the championship rounds and I really don't see her finishing joanna before then.

I don't know if I agree with this...she had her most success after RD1.

Haven't seen much LnP from her either.

Hump the legs all night, though I agree about the gas tank, I doubt she has the cardio to keep a good pace for all 5 rounds, pretty sure JJ has the cardio advantage. I think it'll be competitive for about 2 rounds, maybe with Claudia even winning those 2, then JJ will start to take over and stuff the TDs and start landing good shots. I hope JJ knocks her block off.

Weve allready seen Joanna gets really pissed off when things dont go her way ... maybe Claudia can have a strategy trying to exploit that.
Takedowns, position control on the ground and wear out Joanna.
I like both women but i favour the best striker.

Joanna stopped some lower level fighters but couldn't put away Valerie. Valerie did pretty well stand up wise.

Claudia will be in control wherever this fight goes. She will outclass Valerie on the feet, bully her against the cage and leave Joanna clueless on the mat.

Val is huge, had reach on JJ. Mole face will not.

lol yes Claudia will control the stand up shes so awesome at it. Ghadela is 6 years removed from subing anyone. And shes not good enough to pull out a l&p gsp type win. So only clueless are those that's see her winning.

Over 5 rds JJ will rearrange her face, pick her apart.

I think Gadhela's first step in her game plan should be to avoid getting punched/kicked in the face. Jedrzejczyk seems to be quite good at doing that. I think she had pretty good TDD, as well. So, Gadhela may need to be creative to get a takedown. Or perhaps focus on trying to take her back (maybe from standing against the cage) and work for a sub. No matter how it goes down, it's pretty much guaranteed to be an exciting fight.

Claudia really need early take downs and actually try to submit Joanna, she doesn't have to gas tank to dry hump for 5 rounds. Last fight she never even tried submission, she should try to finish it early as possible.

Claudia doesn't have a gas tank to beat joanna imo. After the 2nd round she will start to gas.By the 4th round she will get picked apart because her cardio sucks.

She could Aldo to a decision. Get the 1st 2 rds. Barely get the 3rd, coast the last few rds.

Why is Claudia fighting two girls at once?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back