"_____ is going to get KTFO"

TrainAllDay

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Name fights that at some point during a boring, slow, or early part you saw something that made you say out loud or in your thoughts, "____ is going to get KTFO" and then moments later it happened.

My most famous was Aldo/Mcgregor. I was going for Aldo so bad but once he came bouncing out all stiff I knew it was over. "Jose Aldo is going to get KTFO"
BAM!
giphy.gif

More recently, Big Foot / Struve. Something about the way Big Foot was moving.

A buddy of mine screamed it during Werdum / Miocic, was funny as hell. He was a Werdum fan to.

The best I got is that I said "I don't know who's about to win this fight guys"
when Ronda and Holly's fight started.

Every Wanderlei Silva fight in the UFC has been like that to me. When Werdum kept charging forward I felt he was going down too.

I sensed Thatch was about to get the old 1/2 about 3 seconds before Gunner let it go.

You'll notice vulnerabilities in guys stand up as the fight progresses.... even quickly sometimes someone will take a big blow or two and you realize they can't defend it that well. 30 seconds later they take another one and it's over, especially when you're already picking the guy to lose you just know it.

Didnt even read the question but im pretty sure the answer is Michael Bisping.

Sounds a little fishy that you thought Aldo 10 years undefeated would get knocked out just from the way he was bouncing considering he had always had that stiff movement. His mistake was leading not the way he was bouncing in my opinion. I also predicted a knock in favour of Conor but did not expect it to be that soon or because of the way he was moving. Haha

My choice is Myles Jury vs that one TUF winner... Forgot his name but he kept leaping in with his chin exposed and eventually got dropped dead.

Name fights that at some point during a boring, slow, or early part you saw something that made you say out loud or in your thoughts, "____ is going to get KTFO" and then moments later it happened.

My most famous was Aldo/Mcgregor. I was going for Aldo so bad but once he came bouncing out all stiff I knew it was over. "Jose Aldo is going to get KTFO"
BAM!
giphy.gif

More recently, Big Foot / Struve. Something about the way Big Foot was moving.

A buddy of mine screamed it during Werdum / Miocic, was funny as hell. He was a Werdum fan to.

What do you mean "bouncing out all stiff"?
Let me guess, you're just saying that because you think you actually know what you're talking about.

A few fights ago Reem had this vibe going on whenever a strong wind entered the arena

Let me guess, you're just saying that because you think you actually know what you're talking about.

Relax mate

look he came out fast and furious, looked nervous, looked STIFF to me.

Anderson Silva VS Bisping.

Bisping was pointing at his mouth piece and i was like, "Mike's gonna get killed".
a few seconds later he got mauled, i was like, "told you so".

Then Anderson brain farted.... :D

The best I got is that I said "I don't know who's about to win this fight guys"
when Ronda and Holly's fight started.
At least you're honest. Most people are like dude I told you Holly would win, and you're like what? No you didn't.

I almost always hope for either or both fighters to get KTFO in every fight I watch.

Trujillo vs Varner

I dunno how I knew Varner was going to get him, because Trujillo was smashing him and hurt him a few times in a row, but I was watching it alone and I said aloud: 'I can sense a comeback here.' Boom.

EDIT: failed to read the OP properly, mea culpa

Last edited:

Aldo looked more jittery than usual, I would agree. Don't be a pretentious dick to the op.

I had a feeling Maynard was about to get KO'd while TJ Grant was hurt

Back