Rate each current UFC champion's record out of 10

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Of the current UFC champions , how would you rate each individual's record? As in on paper, their number of wins and losses, the level of competition that they faced and how each fight ended regardless of the winner. I'm not talking about the fighting style of a fighter in general, just on paper their actual records - on a scale of 1-10.

Here are the guidelines for ranking:

1,2 - Awful
3,4 - Bad
5,6 - Mediocre
7,8 - Good
9 - Great
10 - FANTASTIC

So, for each of the UFC champs, what score would you rank their record?

Feel free to copy/paste my list than edit for your own preferences to make things simpler:

HW: Stipe Miocic - 7
LHW: Daniel Cormier - 9
LHW (interim): Jon Jones - 10
MW: Luke Rockhold - 8
WW: Robbie Lawler - 7
LW: Rafael Dos Anjos - 8
FW: Conor McGregor - 9
BW: Dominick Cruz - 10
FLW: Demetrius Johnson - 10
WBW: Meisha Tate - 7
SW: Joanna Jedrzejczyk - 9

There's my list anyways. Agree/disagree?

Rockhold deserves a ten. He's beaten half the top 10.

Conor is 9
Rockhold 8
Lawler 7?

zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg

Conor 7 or at best 8
Rockhold 9
Lawler 9
Meisha 8

It's funny, at a glance, RDA's record isn't great. Just from a numbers standpoint I mean. 25-7 is respectable, but it doesn't scream greatness. But then you look at who he's beat recently, and how he's done it, and it's insane. Whooping Cowboy, KOing Bendo, smashing Diaz, smashing Pettis, and KOing Cowboy when they rematched... Those are some seriously impressive feats considering the skill of his opponents. Based on those wins alone, I'd say his record is a 10. Even though he's come up short to guys like Guida and Tibau.

Other than that, I'd argue that Rockhold and Lawler's records should get a higher score, and Cruz's could go down a point. I like how you rated JJ, McGregor and DJ's records.

Do people forget that Conor ended Aldo's 10 year streak? Conor is easily a 8.5-9

Has wins over 3 of the top 4 at FW, if he beats Edgar his resume would be a 10.
Max wasn't even ranked when they fought though was he. RDA's last 4 wins are Cerrone, Pettis, Bendo and Nate Diaz and he is a fucking 8. All of this guys' '10' are undefeated. McGregor is only starting to fight the best now and his record is obviously worse than guys like Cormier and Rockhold.

In my opinion Conor's win over Aldo is the best win any of those champions have had.

Of the current UFC champions , how would you rate each individual's record? As in on paper, their number of wins and losses, the level of competition that they faced and how each fight ended regardless of the winner. I'm not talking about the fighting style of a fighter in general, just on paper their actual records - on a scale of 1-10.

Here are the guidelines for ranking:

1,2 - Awful
3,4 - Bad
5,6 - Mediocre
7,8 - Good
9 - Great
10 - FANTASTIC

So, for each of the UFC champs, what score would you rank their record?

Feel free to copy/paste my list than edit for your own preferences to make things simpler:

HW: Stipe Miocic - 7

There's my list anyways. Agree/disagree?

Lawler has Rory, Hendricks, Condit and others. It's better than that.

With the rest I'm ok. Just think Cormier is 10, he has Barnett, Mir, Nelson, Gus, Henderson and Rumble. Only lost 1 time.

Conor gets a 10 if he beats Edgar, or Nate.

HW: StipeMiocic- 7
SW: Joanna Jedrzejczyk - 8

Pretty much agree with TS.

HW: Stipe Miocic - 6
LHW: Daniel Cormier - 8
MW: Luke Rockhold - 9
WW: Robbie Lawler - 6
LW: Rafael Dos Anjos - 7
WBW: Meisha Tate - 6

Not much different from yours.

I hate Conor's fans and was never a Conor fan myself I do enjoy watching his fights though but honestly, look at his record. It's easily 8-9.

Back