Who's coaching Arlovski and Overeem right now?

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Haven't been paying attention to it that much.

Is Arlovski being coached by Wink and Jackson or just Wink? I assume Jackson is sitting out and Overeem is just training under different coaches?

It would be pretty dumb if both of them are coaching the guy that's out of the title picture to KO their guy that's pretty much next in line for a title shot who already beat the current champ.

Arlovski - Jackson and Wink
Overeem - His guys from Holland.

After the fight Overeem says he will return to training with Jackson/Wink. For this camp he used his own coaches.

Jackson and Wink are a huuuge factor in this fight. They've been training Alistair for awhile now, so I'm sure they have some ideas for AA.

nice username you filthy brazilian

Dutch guys don't seem to care about this camp/tteammate thing. They do it routinely in kickboxing, it's normal for them.

Although Overeem was born in England so who knows where his mind is at.

After the fight Overeem says he will return to training with Jackson/Wink. For this camp he used his own coaches.
THIS. although if Overeem lost I can see him never returning, he has a big ego.. he wont take it well

Considering jackson and mike both know allot about overeem technically considering they teach him different techniques to implement in the cage, thats a huge advanatage, that they will know overeems reaction to certain situations.

Overeem's training with the same people that helped him train for JDS/Mir/Lesnar

I thought we were gonna have Wink in one corner and Jackson in the other.

There are rumors that another coach is involved as well...
140104_steven_seagal_ap_605.jpg

i have heard that reem is learning the deadly front kick.

I will state this one time for the record. Overeem has got:

Roberto Alencar (BJJ)
Azad Soufi (Kickboxing)
Joakim Engberg (MMA)
Chad Smith (Wrestling)

Dutch guys don't seem to care about this camp/tteammate thing. They do it routinely in kickboxing, it's normal for them.

Although Overeem was born in England so who knows where his mind is at.
This. Overeem is a gym hopper through and through. If he was Brazilian we'd call him a creonte.

Arlovski had dedicated himself to Jackson-Wink so Greg and Mike will be coaching him and will be in his corner.

Joakim Engberg is probably playing a big part in Overeem's camp. One of Sweden's and certainly Gothenburg's best coaches.

Reem is going to feel like such a boss if he smashes Arlovski when he was coached by the owners of the gym.

I think it could end up making the gym look bad and create some drama there. They should have stayed out of it.

Overeem also has Chad Smith & Roberto Tusso/Tussaud (too so?) from Jackson's & Wink's and Joachim Ingwert (sp?) from Sweden.

IDK I lean for the Reem here though it's a toss-up with their chins.

But with Winkle John training AA and knowing all of Reem's faults I think the Pitbull's got the edge here.

Also, I don't Reem's going back to that gym if he really asked for the fight. Akward and just the fact Winkle sided w AA is a bad sign. He's alienated himself from many gyms and this will probably be another one.

Overeem also has Chad Smith & Roberto Tusso/Tussaud (too so?) from Jackson's & Wink's and Joachim Ingwert (sp?) from Sweden.

I like how he's showing off about his subpar Holland coaches. I think Reem did ask for this because he sparred and beat AA before.

Back