Joe Rogan Experience #794 - Miesha Tate Live

Typical Rogan to be up Tates ass now that Ronda is gone, he'll be right back on the once in human history bandwagon when she returns though.

Rogan already spewing bullshit about McGregor and Lawler selling 5 million PPV buys, his bullshit factor is at a strong 100 today.

Ronda is never coming back to JRE after this.

Rogan has been spewing all sorts of bullshit about McGregor vs. Lawler selling 5 million PPVs

She's so hot though ... ugh. Dem cakes ya' heard.

Typical Rogan to be up Tates ass now that Ronda is gone, he'll be right back on the once in human history bandwagon when she returns though.

As long as you got something to bitch about right? :>

As long as you got something to bitch about right? :>
Just don't get why Rogan wastes his knowledge on delusional statements like once in human history which makes him look like he isn't credible.

He's made 794 of these things? Seriously? Some of them are 3 or 4 hours long. I wonder what people out there listen to all his shows, the same people who buy Reebok merchandise

Just don't get why Rogan wastes his knowledge on delusional statements like once in human history which makes him look like he isn't credible.

Was years ago by now and I don't see how that's related to Miesha being on.

That pussy Bryan Caraway banging Miesha Tate is the proof that EVERYTHING is possible in this sport.

Miesha seems super cool. She just happens to be sexy as **** too.

Was years ago by now and I don't see how that's related to Miesha being on.
Nah it was actually just a few months ago that he said that, just typical of him to try and start another hype train.

Nah it was actually just a few months ago that he said that, just typical of him to try and start another hype train.

Still don't see how that's related to Miesha being on.

He's made 794 of these things? Seriously? Some of them are 3 or 4 hours long. I wonder what people out there listen to all his shows, the same people who buy Reebok merchandise

Some people have office jobs. They listen while they work. 3 hours in an 8 hour day isn't so bad, it makes the time go by. With that said I don't listen to his podcast. His hyperbole and "facts" and calling everyone a "crazy bitch" just rubs me the wrong way. I like his commentary but outside of that he's hard to listen to.

Rogan going full crazy again. Flat earth, chem trails, spraying the skies, there's no gravity but electromagnetism to stick things to earth, he's brain washing Miesha's brain.

Back