The Myth of Dana's Snow.

Rational Poster

Actually the Best Poster
@plutonium
Reaction score
For years we have heard of Dana's opulent snowy driveway. A sign of extreme wealth only obtainable by the super rich.

I mean just look at it. Snow on his driveway. It just looks majestic.

4DVcEqq.jpg

Only someone of extreme wealth could afford such an extravagance. Frozen water on a driveway in Nevada, it's unheard of.

Fear not Sherdoggers, turns out could could have snow on your driveway for as little as $600!!

http://www.icenownv.com/snow-events.html

What is the cost for Snow?
Packages start at $600 for home events. There are other variables for snow pricing. Ask about volume pricing for 10+ tons. Please call Ice Now's Snow Department at (702) 448-2695 or email us at[email protected] to learn more about pricing and availability.

It baffles me that someone might pay to have snow dumped on their driveway. Up here we spend a good chunk of the year shoveling the snow OFF of our driveways.

Old as fuck...Sherdog is not amused

a389i.jpg

Come to my house and get as much as you want for free

Yea nah I don't, there were numerous threads on this same exact topic with cost write ups and the whole enchilada..

My bad then, must have missed them. I still see people posting the snow driveway almost everyday, including a mod today which why I thought to post this thread.

$600 for a driveway full of snow? Jon Jones is intrigued.

So the myth is, what? You have to be filthy rich to have snow shipped in to a warm climate?

He's still filthy rich, regardless of how he throws his money around.

For years we have heard of Dana's opulent snowy driveway. A sign of extreme wealth only obtainable by the super rich.

I mean just look at it. Snow on his driveway. It just looks majestic.

4DVcEqq.jpg

Only someone of extreme wealth could afford such an extravagance. Frozen water on a driveway in Nevada, it's unheard of.

Fear not Sherdoggers, turns out could could have snow on your driveway for as little as $600!!

http://www.icenownv.com/snow-events.html

Packages start at $600 for home events. There are other variables for snow pricing. Ask about volume pricing for 10+ tons. Please call Ice Now's Snow Department at (702) 448-2695 or email us at[email protected] to learn more about pricing and availability.

That is way more than what the 600 dollar snow deal gets you. Dana spent a few thousand on snow that lasted maybe a couple hours.

That is way more than what the 600 dollar snow deal gets you. Dana spent a few thousand on snow that lasted maybe a couple hours.

How much does the snow cover?
Ice Now crushes ice into a fine powder and is each ton of snow covers 200 sq ft. approximately 4 inches deep. Here are some examples

What is the minimum?
There is a 5 ton minimum and during peak December weekends the minimum increases. Please inquire about specific dates.

Packages start at $600 for home events. There are other variables for snow pricing. Ask about volume pricing for 10+ tons. Please call Ice Now's Snow Department at (702) 448-2695 or email us at [email protected] to learn more about pricing and availability.

When should I book a snow event?
December dates fill up fast so it is important to contact Ice Now as soon as possible to secure a date and time.

How long will the snow last?
Depending on weather and snow ordered, the snow can last 2-5 days in the winter.

Can we have snow in our backyard?
If there is road access near your backyard. We have an 80ft reach from truck. Check out Ice Now's Snow Event Ideas.

There is a 5 ton minimum, so it's 5 tons for $600.

1 ton of snow covers 200 sq ft at 4-6 inches... so that's 1000 sq ft of snow at 4-6 inches.

So the myth is, what? You have to be filthy rich to have snow shipped in to a warm climate?

He's still filthy rich, regardless of how he throws his money around.

I'm sure he is, but the snow pic keeps floating around as though it's actually a sign of extreme wealth.

It's not.

It's actually a pretty nice thing to do for your kids if you're in an area that doesn't get snow.

Dana's a really nice dad.

Why would anyone care what another man spends his money on?

Unless he's buying puppies to throw into a woodchipper who gives a shit?

How much does the snow cover?
Ice Now crushes ice into a fine powder and is each ton of snow covers 200 sq ft. approximately 4 inches deep. Here are some examples

What is the minimum?
There is a 5 ton minimum and during peak December weekends the minimum increases. Please inquire about specific dates.

Packages start at $600 for home events. There are other variables for snow pricing. Ask about volume pricing for 10+ tons. Please call Ice Now's Snow Department at (702) 448-2695 or email us at [email protected] to learn more about pricing and availability.

When should I book a snow event?
December dates fill up fast so it is important to contact Ice Now as soon as possible to secure a date and time.

How long will the snow last?
Depending on weather and snow ordered, the snow can last 2-5 days in the winter.

Can we have snow in our backyard?
If there is road access near your backyard. We have an 80ft reach from truck. Check out Ice Now's Snow Event Ideas.

There is a 5 ton minimum, so it's 5 tons for $600.

1 ton of snow covers 200 sq ft at 4-6 inches... so that's 1000 sq ft of snow at 4-6 inches.

No way. No FUCKING WAY that frozen water costs less than 100 bazillion dollars. I just don't believe it. Dana is evil, money is evil, I don't have money, Fuck Dana!!!!!111

My bad then, must have missed them. I still see people posting the snow driveway almost everyday, including a mod today which why I thought to post this thread.

A mod posted a thread about the snowy driveway or a post?

Back