Cordeiro says they are looking to take Conor to the later rounds

Well considering Conor finishes his opponents very very early in fights yeah I hope that's RDA's plan.

That's his only chance tbh.

He's likely saying that because the greatest champion on your planet has suggested; no, stated that he will end the battle within the first minute.

RDA's chances improve greatly once the third round starts...

Game plan:

Take him down and hold on for dear life. Do this until you "win".

McGregors chances : flash KO

RDA chances : KO, sub, TKO, decision, 5 round career ending beatdown

Hmmm

If RDA can get him to the ground this fight ends in 1. If RDA tries to beat Conor at the stand up game this fight ends in 1.

BREAKING: does this mean he's going to come out super aggressive really

Why? Why not be smart yet try to end his night early. Blow him out in the first or drag it out and give your opponent an opportunity to win? You end them quickly and brutally.

@Peteyandjia

can you dubs people that put breaking on the title and its not actually anything remotely breaking? its not funny anymore and this guy deserves it, he puts breaking in tons of titles

Dumb if true.

RDA's plan should be to get Conor to the ground ASAP. I haven't heard anything from Cordeiro that sounds like a good game plan since this fight was announced. He needs to stop talking, he's worse than Longo.

BREAKING:

I removed the 'BREAKING' from your title.

Are you guys really so gullible to think that in any of this interviews the camps are going to reveal their real gameplans?

This is just trash talk and mudding waters.

Back