NEW Michelle Waterson interview. She has the best laugh.

SeverianB

Hiding in bushes in the 505.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
She talks about her hand injury and other things, but does it really matter?

Just watch and bask in the light of her adorableness.

Why is her husband such a dud? What a fun opportunity he had and he wanted nothing to do with it.

womp womp

Aguilar has the best smile...and of course Sage, he even smiles when people are choking him out

Can the UFC prohibit her to wear that awful shirt the next time she fights? They should slap that on Bert Correia, Carmouche, McMann and Ash the Bash, not on her please.

Aguilar has the best smile...and of course Sage, he even smiles when people are choking him out
sage-northcutt-bryan-barberena-ufc-on-fox-18-2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mqd6ikfigx1qz4rgp.gif

Me if I ever got a chance to smell Michelle if she walked by me -

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17876-1386535524-8.gif

Yah, laugh, that's what she has the best of

Can the UFC prohibit her to wear that awful shirt the next time she fights? They should slap that on Bert Correia, Carmouche, McMann and Ash the Bash, not on her please.

She's always worn a rash guard. However, that one Reebok provided was the most ill fitting, crap looking thing I've ever seen her wear.... and she's worn Underarmor she bought the day of a fight with sponsor patches her mom sewed on.

It's amazing how little effort Reebok puts into this. How hard is it to make form fitting clothes for these women? Even Michelle's fight shorts were all bunched up. Gahhh.

She definitely can light up a room with that laugh and smile. Look forward to seeing her fight again.

I thought I'm too old for a celebrity crush. Guess not.

Why is her husband such a dud? What a fun opportunity he had and he wanted nothing to do with it.

womp womp
She likes the strong silent type. Seems like a good guy.

womp womp
right and she is way out his league. that motherfucker should be happy to have a chick like that. bummer.

I thought I'm too old for a celebrity crush. Guess not.
It would be weird to not crush on Michelle. Even women crush on her. She's got a nice smile.

13962852600_d0a3750dea_o.gif

womp womp

1. He probably has these opportunities all the time.
2. He probably doesn't like public exposure.
3. His job is to let his baby, the star, do the shining.

Take note gents.

Back